Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - He Said - She Said

The Shippuden Sequal to "Naruto: The Final Countdown"
http://www.fanart-central.net/story-47893.html

Theme Song For Chaps 1-10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99xWMZmSlOk
Theme Song For Chaps 10-End
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i-DyM7BFKY

Chapter 2 - He Said - She Said

Chapter 2 - He Said - She Said
Disclaimer: I Didn't Make Naruto!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akane looked at Sasuke who had a mean expression on his face like he's always had. She looked over at Orochimaru was associating with Kidomaru and Kabuto. Her eyes gazed to the left looking at the door to the outer world. Then her eyes drifted to the right, looking at the map with the Leaf Village on it. After that, he eyes went right back to the center. She remebered when she left the Leaf Village leaving everything behind. If her father was still alive, he wouldn't except this.
-------------------------------------
In Konohagakure
-------------------------------------
Nara and Kiba took a stroll to the Ichi Raku noodle shop where they would bump into Naruto and Hinata. Nara plopped a seat next to Naruto and Kiba plopped a seat next to Hinata. So it was boy-girl, boy-girl. Kiba ordered Tonkotsu ramen. Tonkotsu ramen contained Pork with bones in it. It was white soup with Red Pickled Ginger. Hinata got what Kiba got. Nara ordered Shoyu Ramen. Shoyu ramen is Ramen with alot of Soy Sauce. It was Thin and rather transparent. And ofcourse Naruto got Miso ramen. It was mostly beef in a broth of Dashi. It was the most common ramen in Japan.

As Naruto slupred his Ramen he brought up the Akane-Orochimaru thing. He took several slurps before he could start his sentence. The otheres stared at him with noodles hanging out their mouths. After Naruto finished his last noodle, he ordered more and started.

"Wow," he began. "That was weird what happened a couple of years ago. They just left. without saying bye or anything. Like, they just disappeared into thin air. Personally. If Akane were to come back, I'd kick her butt."

"N-Naruto." said Nara. "W-Why would y-you k-kick her butt? W-What did s-she do t-to you?"

"She didn't do anything. She said something. About you Nara."

"M-Me?" asked Nara. "N-Nara N-Namida?"

"Yea." began Naruto. "She said how you 'burp' always tried to steal Kiba from her. She also said your stuttering self can't get Kiba because she already has a hook-line-and sinker."

"Wait a minute." said Kiba. "Was this before or after she left?"

"After." said Naruto. "I was eavesdropping and heard her talking to Sasuke. It was like, a Year ago."

"And your telling us year after?" asked Kiba.

"Hey." said Naruto. "I didn't want to hurt Nara's feelings."

Naruto gazed over at Nara who was tearing up and staring down at her noodles. She looked over at Hinata who had her hand on Nara's shoulder trying to cheer her up.

"Don't worry Nara." said Hinata. "Obviosly Akane was jealous of you because you were hanging out with Kiba. I know she's my cousin and all but, she can be a bit of a sour-puss sometimes. So don;t get worked up."

"N-No." said Nara. "Guys! W-We're going t-to Otog-gakure! I wanna g-give Ak-kane a taste of her o-own med-dicine." Nara immediately lost her good girl composure. She angrily got up and left. The others followed her as she did this. They all flew up into trees on their way to Otogakure.
---------------------------------
In Otogakure
---------------------------------
Akane felt a vibe. As if somebody from the Leaf Village was comming towards them. She relized as the only person in the room, it was her duty to tell everyone else. She looked in every single room but nobody was located in any of them. So she tried the secret room and she saw everybody. Then had this holographic map of every hidden village. She saw Sakon with a stick pointing to Iwagakure. Land of Earth, Village Hidden in the stones. When Akane saw it. She knew it had something to do with Selina because she was by far the only Ninja in Konohagakure from Iwagakure.

"Guys!" Akane yelled. "I sense someone from the Leaf Village comming to invade us."

"They couldn't have found out about the plan?" asked Jirobo. "We just started to plan it earlier today. It was immpossible for them to find out. Unless, somebody betrayed us."

Everybody looked up at Sasuke who was gazing around the room. Then he looked at eveyone else and made his angry face.

"Why are you looking at me?" he asked. "How would you know if it wasn't Akane? Or even Orochimaru?"

The others looked around and shruged. They thought. Maybe Orochimaru lead them to here so we could attack.

"Alright then." said Tayuya. "Then we must prepair. If they want a war. They're going to get one. Come on tubby." refering to Jirobo. "Let's go guard."

"You know what Tayuya?" asked Jirobo. "I'm getting fed up with your insults. If you all be tubby one more time, it will be war."

Tayuya rolled her eyes and she repeated it.

".....Tubby. Jirobo is tubby." she said

Jirobo picked up a table and threw it at her. Sakon came in front of her and stopped it with telekinesis.

"We can't afford to fight each other. That's probably what they want us to do. Unless, this isn't the real Tayuya." said Kidomaru

"It isn't." said Sakon. "The real Tayuya wouldn't repeat it. She would just roll her eyes and continue to her job."

Sakon kicked Tayuya into the wall and she poofed. it was none other than Shikamaru.

"Oh wow," said Sakon. "Time to play 'Do-Re-Mi' on those bones." sakon got into his fighting stance
---------------------------------
In Yukigakure
---------------------------------
"We need her." said a Snow Village Ninja. "Nara Namida is our only hope. She was out most powerful Ninja. And she still could be. But we need to make a diversion to carry out the real plan.

These Ninja had been spying on Nara for years Now.

"Yea," said another snow Ninja. "Nara is our leader. So we need to find her. And fast
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: 11/12/07 I updated. Nara needs to be the star of the next couple of chapters so I'll make her one! :D Enjoy this Chappie!!!!

Next Chapter: When I feel like updating

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tinystarkitten on November 12, 2007, 1:05:56 PM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenOh Snap! Nara's been set off! Go kick some arse, girl!

AnimeAngel87 on November 14, 2007, 5:30:53 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Go Nara! Stupid poopyhead Akane

(Oops! My O.C -.-)

FluffysPrincess2968 on November 12, 2007, 11:12:06 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968OMFG!!! AWESOME!!! UPDATE SOON!!

AnimeAngel87 on November 14, 2007, 5:30:20 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87GFMO!!!!!ALRIGHT!!!!I WILL!

(I like being Hyper w/ j00)

sweetsacrifice28 on November 12, 2007, 5:47:58 AM

sweetsacrifice28 on
sweetsacrifice28What a mean thing to say 'bout Nara D:

Oh well, Great Chapter!
PLEASE WRITE MORE D=

AnimeAngel87 on November 14, 2007, 5:29:43 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87I Know >:O

mkay!

Nekogal411 on November 12, 2007, 5:44:40 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal4118D Go nara!! ^^

Sweet chppie, please update soon!

AnimeAngel87 on November 12, 2007, 5:45:43 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87I'm should be updating later on today

Nekogal411 on November 12, 2007, 5:54:25 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411Sweeto.

Kouni46892742 on November 12, 2007, 3:54:47 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742AWESOME!!
 
I stand with Naruto! I'm gonna kick her butt!

AnimeAngel87 on November 12, 2007, 4:03:04 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Woot!!!!

:D

ladychaos on November 12, 2007, 1:32:08 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosawesome chapter
 
please update soon

AnimeAngel87 on November 12, 2007, 2:04:09 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87ty and Okay!