Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Welcome Back Friend

The Shippuden Sequal to "Naruto: The Final Countdown"
http://www.fanart-central.net/story-47893.html

Theme Song For Chaps 1-10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99xWMZmSlOk
Theme Song For Chaps 10-End
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i-DyM7BFKY

Chapter 9 - Welcome Back Friend

Chapter 9 - Welcome Back Friend
Disclaimer: I Didn't Make Naruto!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the Sound Ninja left, Akane took a Kunai out of her Shurkien Holester. She walked up to the rope and cut it with the Kunai. She took the duck tape off of everyone's mouth.

"What's the Big Idea Akane!?" yelled Naruto. "First you're on their side, Now your on our side! What's wrong with you?"

"Hush Naruto!" exclaimed Akane. "You were right. He was using me. I've decided to come back. No joke. I really mean it, I swear."

"Why should we believe you?" asked Kiba. "You turned on us. So why should we let you back in and except us to forgive you?"

"Because I said so." echoed Lady Hokage's voice as she walked up to the Leaf Village gate.

"L-Lady Hokage!" yelled Nara. "I-I have s-some b-bad new f-for y-you. Every V-Village is p-planning t-to attack us! Th-They're just making the S-Sound Village S-Stall s-so they could m-make a b-blockade!"

"How do you know that?" asked Lady Hokage confusingly.

"R-Riku." Nara answered. She pointed to the unconcious boy laying flat on his stomach with blood rolling down his face.

Lady Hokage walked up to him and opened on of his eyes. She took some water from an elixir bottle and poured it onto Riku's face. He smacked himself several times on his face and woke up. His eyesight wasn't the best there was but he could see behind the blurrs. He stood up and saw all of the Leaf Village Ninja. He Started running but Akane grabbed him with the ropes. He looked as if he was frighten. Staring at them. Shivering from the cold water.

"Wh-Who are you?" asked Riku.

"We're Ninja from the Leaf Village." said Lady Hokage. "I'm the Hokage. The Boy with the Dog is Kiba, The hyperactivie blond boy is Naruto, The Purple haired girl is Selina, and of course, you've already met Nara."

"How could I forget? She's really brave too. She skydived out of a 80 feet high hawk." Riku said with a smile and a Blush.

"Oh No you don't!" yeleld Kiba charging at the tied up Riku. Luckily, Naruto grabbed him in time.

"Kiba! What's your problem?!" asked Naruto.

"He's going after Nara!" yelled Kiba

"No I'm Not!" Riku yelled also.

Just then Hinata, and the rest of the gang came out to the Leaf Village gate. Lady Hokage stood there in shock and anger. Her positioned her face in an angry frown and stomped her foot on the ground.

"What are you doing! Aren't you supposed to be guarding the Leaf Village?!" yelled Lady Hokage.

"We were," said Shikamaru. "That was until Sunagakure and Iwagakure Genin and Chunin ganged up on us. We were powerless against them. And Temari's wind is unstoppable. She barley chopped all the condominiums and buildings in half!"

"Are you serious?!" yelled Lady Hokage. "All of you, come to the Hokage faces immediatly!"

"I'm afraid that's impossible Lady Tsunade." said Shizune. "This sound Ninja burned it all to bits and pieces! A-Akane? you're back?!"

"Yep!" she yelled happily. "But I need to get out of this Sound Ninja uniform. This type of Polyester is very uncomfortable."

Lady Hokage took out an outfit from her suitcase. it was a Fish Net Black Shirt, Baggy Beige pants which cover her Knees, black Ninja flame shoes, black finger gloves, and a gray and black hoodie. Akane went over to a bush and started to change her clothes. With her gentle fist, she tore the Sound Village outfit to peices.

"Wow..." said Lee. "You look absolutly splending!"

"Okay!" said Lady Hokage. "Back inside the Leaf Village."

"That's kind of impossible too." said Hinata

"What?! Why? And How!" yelled Lady Hokage.

"It's impossible. Sunagakure and Iwagakure have a blockade by Ichi Raku, and I really don't know." said Hinata.

"Wait!" yelled Riku. "I have an Idea! Take Hitomi's Hawk and take 6 Ninja in 3 Pairs of 2. Fly to the Chunin Exam Stadium! Kumogakure and Kirigakure will be blocking there after those other two Village's are successful."

"Okay!" said Lady Hokage. "Akane-Lee, Shikamaru-Hinata, Kiba-Riku."

"What!?" yelled Kiba. "I have to work with him?!"

"Someone has to." said lady Hokage. "He knows this plan front to back. He'll be helping us make this plan backfire."

Just then, Hoshi, Kamiko, Daisuke, Sora, and other Hoshikogakure Ninja infiltrated the Leaf Village gate.

"Well, since we're the only village that didn't get involed with the plan, I say we can help you." said Hoshi.

"Thank you very Much Hoshi." Lady Hokage thanked with a bow.

"You very much welcome." said Hoshi with a your welcome bow.

Hoshi signaled Ninja to go into the Leaf Village and start fighting.

"You 6 Hurry and get on the Hawk and go to the Chunin Exams Stadium!" yelled Lady Hokage.

The 6 Ninja unroped the Hawk, climed on him, and then they flew off to the Chunin Exam stadium hoping that they wouldn't be to late.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the Way to the Chunin Stadium
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiba kept eyeballing Riku. While Riku wasn't paying any attention to him. He looked to the left side and saw Kiba giving him a 'I'm going to beat you up' look.

"No need to have a fit Kiba." said Riku. While Akane was flying the hawk, she listened to this conversation.

"I'm not having a fit. You're using Nara aren't you?!" asked Kiba.

"For What?" asked Riku back. "Why would I need to use her?"

"To get to the Leaf Village! You're trying to make her afll for you but it's not working!"

"What are you talking about? Do you like her?" asked Riku.

"Um...Uh...Well, it's kind of...you know." stuttered Kiba.

"Ah, so you do?" said Riku. Akane stopped listening and frowned. Then she looked at Lee who was frowining aswell.

"Don't tell anyone!" yelled Kiba. Riku pointed to the people in front of him on to hawk also.

"Damnit!" yelled Kiba. "You did that on purpose!"

"I didn't do anything," said Riku. "You did." he pointed to Akane who was frowning.

"Oh..." said Kiba.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the Leaf Village Gate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lady Hokage looked at the other Ninja left.

"All right, you know the Deal." she said. "Let's go!"

The left over Ninja followed Lady Hokage to defend the Leaf Village.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: w00T! No Comment. SO YOU COMMENT!

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tinystarkitten on January 6, 2008, 10:10:44 AM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenThat's totally how Kiba would act in that situation too xD

Yey! Hoshikogakure is helping! They know who's right! xD

AnimeAngel87 on January 24, 2008, 10:58:04 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Fk Yes!

ladychaos on December 28, 2007, 3:44:40 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosawesome!
i knew it! Kiba is jealous XD

AnimeAngel87 on December 29, 2007, 5:04:50 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87xD

FluffysPrincess2968 on December 27, 2007, 7:52:37 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968OMG awesomeness!! :D
*first chappie comment dance*

AnimeAngel87 on December 27, 2007, 11:55:13 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87tyvm:D

Actually Nara-Chan got it

She just didnt comment on the Chappie. =3

Konohasdarkshadow on December 27, 2007, 8:25:22 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowWooh!...Kiba's gonna get beat up by Akane lol...hey where's Jamal????

Jamal: AM I DEAD!?!?!?!!?...NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

AnimeAngel87 on December 27, 2007, 11:53:53 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Nuuuu ur Not dead

This Arc Isn't finish yet

Konohasdarkshadow on December 28, 2007, 1:52:17 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh...ok

Jamal: yyyyyeeeeeesssssss