Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Confessions

The Shippuden Sequal to "Naruto: The Final Countdown"
http://www.fanart-central.net/story-47893.html

Theme Song For Chaps 1-10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99xWMZmSlOk
Theme Song For Chaps 10-End
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i-DyM7BFKY

Chapter 10 - Confessions

Chapter 10 - Confessions
Disclaimer: I didn't Make Naruto!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took them a while to arrive at the Chunin exam stadium because the hawk was such in bad shape. She was flapping her wings really slowly. Akane tried to make her go faster but it wasn't of any use. She asked Riku if he had any Justus to make this go faster. But he said no. Only his cousin knew a jutsu to control time. In fact, that was one of his Clan's Kekkei Genkai. But it hadn't reached him yet. He hasn't found out why, but he was planning to. He thought since he was the youngest in the Side Branch, he'd recieve it a little later than others. His cousin was always a show off. They have this rival that couldn't be broken. She'd beat every battle they had. So that only made Riku train harder.

"Akane?" asked Lee. "May I please ask you something. But it is very personal. So I do not mind if you decline."

"Oh, no." said Akane. "Go ahead. Ask away!"

"Um...about Kiba." said Lee

"What about him?" Akane asked

"Well...do you really like him?" asked Lee.

"Oh...um," stuttered Akane.

Just then, a Girl with Green hair made the Hawk go in Slow motion.

"That Jutsu," Riku Thought. "That's my Clan's Kekkei Genkai. And only one person knows how to use it on things with heavy objects on them."

Riku looked back and saw his cousin, Chikako. As her hand glowed with piercing yellow-ish greenlike chakra, she stomped her feet in the ground and tried to hold herself as she threw the hawk onto the ground. As she did so, she was retiring chakra and she was out of breath.

"That Hawk can take a life out of a person who uses chakra like I do. Especially with the large amounts I posess." she said taunting Riku trying to make him jealous.

"Chikako," he said. "I know I can beat you. I just know it! But I haven't found it inside of me yet."

"That's because it was never there." she said with an attitude. "I'm too strong for you. The only reason I entertain you and your stupid attempts to defeat me, is because you're just my training puppet."

"T-Training puppet?" stuttered Riku. "Y-You?..."

"That's right! I've decided to go back to Sunagakure. I'll find you as my puppet." said Chikako

"Th-that jutsu. Uncle taught you that forbbiden jutsu? To kill other enemies instantly? Then turn them into your puppet."

Chikako cackled as she nodded her head yes. She took out many kunai's which has been hiding him her palms, and inside her sleeves.

"Guys!" Riku yelled up to the ninjas on the hawk. "Go without me! I told you the plan! I have to take care or something! So hurry before it's to late!"

Riku waited for a responce and saw that Kiba was looking down.

"Roger Partner!" he helled back with a big smile.

Riku smiled back as he saw the hawk descend into the large gray fog building up. He looked back at his cousin with disgust and saw that she was waiting to throw a kunai. She had on inside her mouth which was attached to a paper bomb.

"What are you planning to do?" asked Riku.

"Oh, you're about to find out." answerd Chikako

She threw two Kunai's. One aiming for Riku's face, the other aiming for his mid-section. He backflipped far away from her. He landed on a tree which has a Kunai attached with a paper bomb onto it. He slowly moved his body to look at the back of the tree. He stuck his head out to see that the bomb was about to explode. He front-flipped back into the position he was. Right in front of his cousin.

She threw to more Kunai's but she threw them at the ground. The kunai's dug inside the dirt and soil, buring themselves underground. She jumped into the sky and started doing handsigns.

"Tatsu. Hitsuji. Mi. U. Tora. I!(Dragon. Hitsuji. Snake. Rabbit. Boar!)"

"Sakai style! Reaper Puppet Release!" she yelled out.

Riku's eyes widend as he saw a large puppet appear out of Chikako's stomach. The puppet was charging right at him! He flipped to the left, avoiding contact with that puppet. Everywhere he would go, the puppet would just follow him. He hid behind a big cherry tree, trying to retain his breath. He stuck his head out to look up and saw the ugly puppet charging right for him. The puppet threw poison needles.

"What the hell." Riku thought. "What is that Jutsu?"

"I bet you're wondering what this jutsu I'm using is called, right?" asked Chikako.

"Oh so you think you can read minds now huh?" Riku said with a smile.

"Well, I can. I stole this Jutsu from the Hyuuga Clan." Chikako pulled a small booklet from her shurkien holster. She handed it to Riku.

He scrolled through the pages to see each page is coated with handsigns. He turned back to the first page, and started to turn faster. He finally caught what was happening. It was a Hyuuga performing handsigns to use that jutsu.

"You fiend! How do you steal from the Hyuuga Clan?!" yelled Riku.

"'Cause I can." said Chikako.

"No You can't!" yelled Riku again. "That's not right! Do you know what the Hyuuga could do if they found out you stole their Jutsu booklet? They can KILL OUR WHOLE CLAN!!!!!"

Chikako smiled and looked at her cousin.

"They won't be able to kill me. Because they won't find me." she flew up into the sky and disappeard with the clouds. Riku looked up. He looked down at the ground. It started to shake....

"W-What. What's going on!" Riku did some handsigns. "Summoning Jutsu!" he yelled out. A hawk appeared from the sky and he climbed on top of it. He was on his way to the Chunnin Stadium.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: FINALLY! DONE! OMG! YAY! I LUV THIS CHAPPIE! YAY! IM DONE! OKAY SO COMMENT IT! w00t!

Next Chappie: IDK![/b]

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FluffysPrincess2968 on February 3, 2008, 1:42:41 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968>:D awesome chappie. Update soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon. >:D

AnimeAngel87 on February 13, 2008, 8:42:13 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87wOOT

AND okay!

ladychaos on January 30, 2008, 1:11:27 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosawesome chapter XD

AnimeAngel87 on January 30, 2008, 5:06:00 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Sweet

It's Not Don tho

>.<

tinystarkitten on January 25, 2008, 8:07:44 AM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenI kinda like Chikako xD She's kick ARSE.

AnimeAngel87 on January 26, 2008, 1:12:41 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87xD