Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - White dress

Yuki Sohma, as you all know, he's a kind person, but has trouble telling people whats on his mind. But when He meets Maya things seemed to change for the both of them. (Hope you read and tell me what you think about my story x])

Chapter 2 - White dress

Chapter 2 - White dress
"It was all right, nothing really happened." I answered as I checked the rice and saw that it was almost finished as was the chicken I had in another pan.

"Hmm, are you making friends?" He asked.

"No not really. I don't talk to anyone." I told him not looking at him. I just looked at the chicken popping and sizzling in the pan.

"You know what? I think the thing it that you just wait for someone to talk to you. You need to talk to them instead." He told me. I wasn't sure what he was what he was talking about but I returned to cooking and Kenshi walked into the dinning room.

After dinner I worked on my homework and it was about 10 when the front door opened and Takeshi came in.

"Oi, what are you still doing up?" He asked me.

He had been at work and he looked tired.

"Homework, welcome home." I said looking back at my paper.

"Hmm."

He walked into the kitchen and got his plate that I made for him.

I didn't talk to Takeshi that much, ever sense Mom died he seemed to keep people out, like a shield or something like that.

We weren't that close anymore like we use to be. Gen and Kenshi talked to me all the time, but Takeshi never really did. I thought that maybe it was because he was tired from work and I didn't see him that much anymore.

He came back with his plate and sat down across from me. I worked and he ate in silence. I finished my homework in only a few more moments and I headed for my room.

"Night" Takeshi said as I went up the stairs.

"Night." I answered.

That night I woke up from a dream of Yuki. He wasn't saying anything to me... or doing anything either. He was just standing there. Looking right at me... nothing was around him but it seemed like nothing had to be, his own light shined off of him. The dream woke me up right away, but his face didn't go away from my mind.

I got out of bed and went over to the bathroom to rinse my face off with water to wake my self up a little bit. It did... but when ever I would think of the dream the face would just come back to me.

I went on and got ready for school and when I was finished I headed down stairs. I fixed a quick breakfast for my brothers for when they got up, and headed out.

It took me only a little while to get to the school, but I thought that it would be best if I made sure that I wouldn't be late.

I stopped at my favorite shop that i had discovered the first day that I had moved here, it was a very nice little craft shop that was ran by two people who were also very nice.

"Maya-san? Your stopping by again?" I heard Aaya ask in an excited voice.

"Maya-san, welcome back!" It was Mine(no idea if that how u spell it XD)

"Hello you guys, do u have any new outfits?" I asked. For some reason Aaya's clothes interest me, all of them were different and beautiful.

"Yes Ma'am!" Aaya exclaimed grinning. He went to the back shelf behind him and pulled off a white dress and showed it too me, Mine was at his side as well smiling.

"That's awesome! It's like a wedding dress." I reached for the fabric and it was soft and silky. "Your quite the artist you two." I smiled at them.

Aaya and Mine were so nice, and I loved talked to them even if they were both older than I was. But today, I looked over Aaya's face, somehow he reminded me of someone, but I tried not to put too much thought into it.

"Would you like to try it on?" Aaya asked.

I looked at him making sure that he was talking to me, and I saw that he was.

"I couldn't, I mean it's new and..."

"Nonsense! Why dies it matter if it's new? You fo on ahead and try it on! Mine will you go help her?" He asked.

"Of course!" She smiled helping him push me in the back room.

Mine showed me to a room that I was able to change.

"It looks great!" She said after I had it on, she was about to walk out with me until I heard a cell phone ringing. She stopped and saw that it was her's. "I'll be there in a moment. You go show Aaya the dress." She smiled walking away.

I was about to but I looked at my self in the mirror once more. The dress had no sleeves, and it went across my upper chest. The bottom of the dress went around my feet. I walked out and was looking at my feet trying not to trip. I looked up seeing that Aaya was talking to someone. I went up closer and saw that it was Yuki.

I froze.

Yuki looked over at me and seemed surprised too.

"Maya-san? What are..." He looked down at what I was wearing and I felt my face burn. I held my arms in front of me. Aaya looked over me and smiled.

"Maya-san, you look great!" He took my hand and turned me around in a circle. I felt my face burn even more. "Yuki, don't you think so too?" He asked.

I looked away but before I did I saw that he nodded a little.

"Maya-san, what are you doing here?" Yuki asked me

"I...I come here to see Ayame and Mine's clothes... on th-the way to school." I stuttered a little but still cursed my self for doing it.

"This is splendid! You know each other?" Aaya asked letting go of my hand and I covered my red face and ran in the other room to change.

When I got finished Mine still wasn't back, so I carefully folded the dress and headed for the front.

"So what all do you know about Maya-san?" I heard Aaya ask.

I stopped and couldn't help but listen.

"She's a new girl in my class, that's all, we never really talked." Yuki answered.

"She's a nice girl. I heard that she moved here with her brothers, no parents, poor thing. She also seems quite shy at first." Aaya tols Yuki. I stepped out of the room and handed Aaya the dress.

"I better be going. I would like to look at the other out fits later." I smiled and pretended like I heard nothing of what they said about me.

"Excuse me, Maya-san?" I turned and saw Yuki come out of the shop. "Would you like to walk to school together, sense we're going the same way anyway?" He asked me.

I seemed to freeze up again.

"Sure." I have him a small smiled and he walked at my side.

"I heard you had brothers." Yuki said, probably trying to bring up a subject to talk about.

"Yes, there all older than me." I told him.

"Oh, how many do you have?"

"3, one is 18, 20, and the eldest is 25. Do you have any siblings?" I asked.

"You couldn't tell that Aaya-san was my brother?"

That didn't really seem to shock me that much, but it might have if I heard they weren't related. They seemed very different from each other.

"What's Aaya-san like as a brother?" I asked.

Yuki was quiet for a moment and when he looked at me he gave me a fake smile.

"He's not the worst. What about your brothers?" He asked.

"Well there is Gen, he's 18. He's a little creepy at first but I'm use to it. Kenshi is 25. He's really smart, he started a new teaching job at our school, but not the same grade. And Takeshi, he's 20." I said nothing about him. I didn't want to bother him with it.

"Your lucky to live with brothers that love you." I looked over at him and saw that he was looking off.

"Don't you live with your brother?" I asked.

"No, me and him don't talk that much, but he's been wanting to get our 'brother bond' back. I wish that he would just stop." HE sighed and I saw that we were all ready at out school.

We walked the rest of the way, and to the classroom with out another word. When we came to to the outside of the class I hesitated and Yuki noticed that I had.

"Is something wrong?" He asked looking back at me with curious eyes.

"It's nothing, but thanks for talking to me. People just take me as an outsider. But you and your brother are different from other people." I smiled and opened the door before he could say anything else. We had gotten to school a few minutes before class started and everyone was talking to each other.

"Yuki-san! We need your help with the orders in the festival!" I girl with short black hair said to Yuki. He followed her after giving my one last glance.

I sat in my seat next to the window and looked out it. I heard the people who were over next to Yuki giggling and talking. I ignored it and thought about the festival coming. The teachers said that I wouldn't need to help because I had come so late.

I didn't care that i was being left out, again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment