Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Black and Green

[The title probably won't stay] A story that me and my friend are making up, u'll have to read to figure out what it's about =]

Chapter 1 - Black and Green

Chapter 1 - Black and Green
Oscar sat back in his chair letting out a stressful sigh and rubbed his hand over his forehead before sitting up and looking back at the map that he had been examining for hours. There were four glowing diamonds laying on the desk and he glanced at them every now and then waiting for the smallest change in them. he was about to give up, and take a brake but a small glow caught his eye. Oscar starred at it two or the diamonds for a long moment, deep in thought with his hand on his chin.

"Daddy! Did you find them yet?" Oscar jumped looking behind him seeing that it was his daughter Nicole. She was 13, but at times she acted like she was a little younger. That didn't bother Oscar at all.

"I think I might know where there at." He smiled at her standing up. "I think I'm going to need help though." He added looking at Nicole with 'that' smile.

"I'll help! What do u have to do?" She asked.

On another part of town a audience was forming to witness the race that was taken every Friday at this time. Two boys with black hair were standing at the top of the huge hill that went down to the middle of town.

"Ready to get your butt kicked Michy?" Smiled Kyle. Kyle was the Skater-Player of his school. The girls loved the way he would flip his skate board and his hair would come a little bit over his eyes making him look a little mysterious. But he would go an talk to his friends like he was just like every other guy without a care in the world. His style in clothes made some of the girls wonder where he got his clothes. Today it was a black shirt with white sleeves and dark worn out blue jeans that looked like someone had ripped the ends of the legs.

Micheal glared at him dropping his skateboard with a loud bang. "Whatever, just don't cry when I get down there before you." Micheal was a little different than Kyle. He kept his self to almost everyone. He never liked to talk to anyone and he would ignore the girls that would try to flirt and it didn't take long for girls to stop talking to him. His hair was longer than Kyle's. It went over his left eye and it made other skaters wonder how he could see where he was going. As for Micheal's style, it made you wonder if he really cared what he was wearing. Micheal had a black short sleeve t-shirt on with some crazy desighn on it that made your eyes hurt if you looked at it for too long. He had black shorts on that had pockets at the ends and two chains at his hips.

"In your dreams Michy boy." Kyle grinned. It made some of his fan girls sqeal in the croud and it made him look behind him and smile at them, more sqeals and some 'Kyle I love you!'

Micheal shook his head annoyed and put one foot on his skatebord. "Are we gonna do this or not?" He asked.

Kyle look over at him still smiling. He knew how much that got on his nerves. "Sure thing." He put one foot on his skatebord. He looked like he was about to fly down the hill. "But who will say start?" I asked looking behind him at the girls.

They all started jumping up and down saying "Me! Me!" The guys around them who were there to see who would win stepped away from them looking annoyed. Kyle finally chose one girl with short shorts and a cute face.

Micheal looked like he was about to punch someone in the face. Kyle was still smiling knowing that he was getting on his nerves.

"Go!" the girls smiled winking at Kyle.

Both of the boys pushed off the hill as hard as they could and they were speeding down the hill. Kyle was only a few inches ahead of Micheal who was racing only a few feet from him.

At the bottom of the hill Kyle had kept first place and he was speeding pass Micheal getting in front of him laughing. Micheal kicked the ground picking up more speed and got next to Kyle again. He waited until he saw that Kyle was looking at him. Micheal looked down and then behind him. "Hey, you dropped your cell phone." He said looking back ahead.

"What!?" Kyle panicked looking behind him. When he looking in front of him it was too late for him to react to the metal railing straight ahead. Micheal grabbed onto a pole spinning around the corner as Kyle crashed into the railing spinning over it into a bush. "OW! Micheal no cheating!" But it was too late. Micheal was too far off for him to hear him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment