Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

A YYH+Beyblade YAOI fanfic about Hiei and Kai.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
[Beyblade POV](Dojo) "Gaaaaahhhh!" Tyson whined, it was morning and he had not had breakfast yet. Ray walked in quietly, rubbing last nights sleep out of his eyes. "what is it Tyson?" Ray said while yawning. Tyson ran up to ray as the others started to walk in. "Ray!, you have to make breakfast!" Tyson whined again, almost everyone around groaned in annoyance. Kai had slowly walked out of his room, becouse the repeatedly whining went rambling on, and he couldnt sleep. Ray sighed in defeat and tiredly walked into the kitchen, getting ready for the breakfast. Max wobbled over to the couch and turned on the tv. Kai went and sat pationtly at the dining room table. He hated Tyson pretty much.
(FF>)
The gang had eaten breakfast and Kai had Everyone go out to train. Rei and Max battled eachother, it ended in a tie. after a few hours of training everyone was tired(use your imagination...NOT THAT WAY YOU PERVS!) it was only lunch time and Tyson was whining again.


[YYH POV]Yusuke was walking down the street, VERY bored. it happened to be summer vacation.'No stinken' school' Yusuke thought reasuringly. he was about to walk into his house, his hand on the doorknob, when yusuke felt somthing behind him. he turned slowly at first, then whiped around fully. He saw an all-to-familiar blue portal in front of himself.'finally!' he thought hopefullly. before he could think another thought Yusuke was sucked into the portal...an all-to-familiar event also. he was thrown out of the portal into a room, but landed on his feet. he saw Kuwabara, Kurama, And of course Hiei was there too. Kurama smiled at him, Kuwabara looked stupid as always, and Hiei didnt even take a second to just glance at Yusuke. he walked over to the toddler and said:"What d'ya want, Binky Breath?" Yusuke said in a sly cool voice. Koenma had an anime vein for a split second, but it quickly dissapeard. "Yusuke, there has been a trecherous demon, who has gone to a whole new demension!" Koenma said in a dangerously serious voice. Yusuke looked taken back for a moment but quickly regained his posture. "WHAT!?" Yusuke said. "its true, the people in the other demension are quite different though. they are in a world of reallity where nothing paronormal happens." Koenma said to answer Yusukes Question. "And," He continued, "they would be very shocked at you four. your atitudes are different, things are different, they have a common sport called Beyblade" "beyblade, thats a funny name" Kurama said joining Yusuke. Kuwabara fallowed, while Hiei only turnd his head in their direction. "Yes," Koenma answerd."and they also somtimes come with creatures called bit beasts inside of the beyblade" everyone, including Hiei, had a small look of confusion. Koenma seemed to notice and pulled out four metal tops. "these are beyblades" Koenma showed them. "ah-haha-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Kuwabara and Yusuke broke out laughing. Kurama had a look that asked if this was some kind of a joke. Hiei just looked bored but continued to watch the two bafoons crack their heads off. Koenma sighed in annoyance. "these are your 'beyblades' he said pushing the funny tops forward. the two stopped laughing and walked towards them, the same with Hiei and Kurama. Yusuke picked up the green and black one, Kuwabara picked up the orange and blue one, Kurama picked up the light pink and red one, while Hiei picked up the Red and black one. the four stared straight at their 'beyblades'. Kurama was the first to notice there was a picture of a fox in the middle of his beyblade. "Koenma sir," Kurama said. koenma looked at him. "there is a picture on mine" he asked more than said. everyone looked down upon theirs. "ive got a snake" said Yusuke. "What have you got, Hiei?" Hiei looked down and saw he had a dragon on his...a red dragon..."dragon" Hiei said firmly. "aaahhh!" everyone turned to look at Kuwabara. "*sniff sniff*, ive got a kitten..." Yusuke let his mouth go in an ear cracking laugh. "it isnt funny Urameshi!" Kuwabara yelled grabbing Yusuke by the collar of his shirt. Yusuke put up his hands apolligetically. "now, listen those animals are your bitbeasts" Koenma said "they take off your energy, so the stronger you are, the stronger they are. the weaker you are, the weaker they are." he finished. "there are a couple rules when beyblading in certain situations" he said handing them a small book. "here are your launchers" he said laying out four launchers .color cordinated to each beyblade. "but how will we know how to use these?" Kuwabara asked. "youll know" Koenma responded. Kuwabara was about to protest, but he didnt get the chance. a 'RED' portal appeard and wind began to blowing them towards it. "FIND THAT MONSTER!!" was all they heard before they were pulled inside.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment