Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

A YYH+Beyblade YAOI fanfic about Hiei and Kai.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
[YYH POV] The YU YU gang had Gone in the portal, but they were still going through the dang thing. The portal reappered in a quiet forest. "Ahhhh!" Yusuke and Kuwabara yelled when they were spit out of the portal. it was as if they tasted bad. Yusuke and Kuwabara landed on their butts, while Hiei and Kurama landed on their feet. 'They' had at least stuck their landing. Yusuke and Kuwabara quickly stood up, examining their surroundings. They were caught off guard as the red portal opened again, but this time throwing out four medium brown suitcases. UNfortunatly the suitcases were dumped onto Kuwabaras head.(or maybe "fortunatly") Kuwabara growled at Yusuke, who was holding his stomach out of laughter. "SHUT IT!" Kuwabara yelled, once again, grabbing Yusuke by the collar of his shirt. "Shh!" Kurama hushed, startling everyone. "I hear voices"


MeanWhile [Beyblade POV] Tyson was whining becouse Kai wouldnt let him eat lunch. "but, Kaaaiiii" Tyson continued. "no" Kai answered firmly. "we're going to go practice at the park, Tyson" Max said. Tyson huffed and walked out the door fallowing Kai, Hillary, Ray, and Kenny. Max fallowed after Tyson.
(FF>)
The Bey boys, and Hillary, had arrived at the park. "Amateurs" Tyson remarked like a smart allic (sp?) everyone sighed. Tyson pushed through the croud. two little boys were battleing each other. everyone was cheering for both. but the bigger one won. "Tyson!" the winner exclaimed. "battle me!?" he asked a little pleadingly. "sure, why not?" he stepped up to the bey dish. "ready" everyone said together. "3,..2,..1! let it rip!" every one cheered. "haha!" the little boy laughed, thinking he had Tyson. "think again!" Tyson grinned. "FINNISH HIM!" He yelled, releasing Dragoon just to show off. "awww..." the young boy sighed in dissapointment. "cheer up!, it takes practice!" Tyson reasured him.
(FF>)
Everyone had traind for awhile till it was finnally lunch. (Remamber, Tyson wanted lunch too early)"Lets get home, im a little hungry" Ray said. "Im starving!" Tyson complained. Kai sighed, admitting to himself, he was a little hungry, too. Everyone agreed and began walking towards Tysons dojo. they were walking past the small part near the forest, when they heard people coming.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment