Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A New Member

InuTaisho's (InuYasha's father) old friend Yoshiko, a young seer, made a promise to watch over InuYasha and Sesshomaru after he died. What happens when Sesshomaru joins the Inu gang and falls in love with Yoshiko? What if Yoshiko feels the same for him? W

Chapter 4 - A New Member

Chapter 4 - A New Member
A New Member Sesshomaru was following Kagome and the girl from the lake. He looked at the girl talking to Kagome. He wasn’t quite out of his trance, yet. He remembered the feeling of her in his arms. She had been touching his chest. Then Kagome had to ruin it. He thought he remembered Kagome call her Yoshiko. ‘That is a beautiful name’ Sesshomaru thought. He followed them all the way back to camp. He was trying to think of a way to get her attention and her attention alone. He decided to wait until everyone was asleep. He got a better look at Yoshiko with the light from the fire. She had midnight black hair that was too long. He noticed that her eyes were actually a lighter blue than he had thought. Her lips were full and a rosy pink. ‘She must be a goddess’ he thought. He waited over two hours before everyone was asleep. He quietly walked to Yoshiko. He wanted to know more about her so bad. She was laying on her side. He knelt down beside her and caressed her cheek. She turned her face into his hand smiling happily. Then he wondered what her voice was like. ‘It must be as pure as an angel’s.’ he thought leaning closer to her face. “Back away, Sesshomaru. What are you doing?” InuYasha asked from behind Sesshomaru. “Who is she? I know her name is Yoshiko, but that’s all I know.” Sesshomaru said quietly. He never stopped caressing Yoshiko’s cheek, but he did back away a little. So he could talk to his brother better without waking Yoshiko. “Why do you care and why are you here?” InuYasha asked frustrated. ‘This isn’t like Sesshomaru. Something must be wrong.’ InuYasha decided. “I don’t know. I just care. I feel something for her. She is so beautiful and her eyes…” He couldn’t even find the words to finish. “I followed her and Kagome back from the lake. I wanted to talk to her, but since she is asleep maybe I’ll wait.” He got up and started to walk for the woods. “Wait! Maybe you should stay here. Yoshiko has been depressed for days. When she came back from the lake she was smiling. She still wasn’t talking to anyone, but she was happy. Stay here and you can see her in the morning. I can tell you about her now.” InuYasha said kindly. Sesshomaru grinned. “That would be great. So where is she from?” Sesshomaru asked. “She doesn’t really have a home. She’s a Seer. She knew father. The bracelet on her wrist contains his soul. She has many powers not just Seeing into the future. She’s also immortal to sickness and old age and can live through as many injures as us. She needs a soul to truly live like us though. She’s just skin and bones without a soul. Sure she as a mind and a life, but it’s not the same. I’m not entirely sure how it works. That’s a basic summary of her.” InuYasha said. “It must be hard for her.” Sesshomaru thought out loud. He looked at her with sympathy in her eyes. “Hard!! What the hell do you mean? She is more powerful than you or me and she can live for almost forever. What is so HARD about that?” InuYasha shouted at his brother. He almost woke up everyone in camp. “SHH! She loses all her friends because they die and she lives on. She had to take our father’s soul and if they were friends I highly doubt that she wanted to. Your naïve as usual little brother.” Sesshomaru replied calmly. ‘I never thought of it like that.’ InuYasha thought. “What do you mean naïve?” “InuYasha if I stay the night can we agree on a truce?” Sesshomaru asked not looking at his half brother. “I guess, but you are just staying the night, right?” InuYasha asked. Sesshomaru just shrugged. He didn’t know. ‘I guess it depends on if Yoshiko wants him here.’ InuYasha thought. They went to bed after that. InuYasha went back to his tree for sleep. Sesshomaru looked around for a place to sleep. Then his eyes came to Yoshiko. He went to her and laid on his side right behind her. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. He fiddled with the bracelet and bead for a few minutes before he fell asleep with the scent of her hair in his mind. It was sweet and reminded him of the woods.***************************** Yoshiko was starting to wake up. She felt someone’s arm around her waist. It felt so nice. It was a strong arm. And then her common sense came flying back. ‘Who the hell is that?!’ she thought. She quickly got up and turned around. Sesshomaru was laying there. He began to wake up. When he opened his eyes a huge grin spread across his face. “Good morning, Yoshiko. It’s nice to see you again.” He said charmingly. “What are you doing here?” Yoshiko asked with a smile on her face. “I wanted to see you. So what do you see in my future today?” he said as he pulled her down next to him. Yoshiko got a confused look on her face. “InuYasha told me.” he said then tried to pull her into a kiss, but she pushed herself away. “Did he tell you everything?” Yoshiko asked concerned. “He told me about you and my father and this bracelet” he held her wrist with the bracelet. Yoshiko turned away. That had brought bad memories back. Memories of when his father had playfully flirted with her. It had been before Sesshomaru’s or InuYasha’s mothers. Then everyone was waking up. She got up quickly. She went to the fire to start breakfast. She had her eyes closed for most of the time. She was trying to hid the tears. Sesshomaru just watched. ‘What did I say? I only said that I knew about her and my father. I flirted a little. Maybe I reminded her of him.’ He thought concerned for Yoshiko. He walked over to her. She was kneeling in front of the fire. He bent down and put his lips close to her ears. His arms found her shoulder before he whispered “I’m sorry.” and kissed her cheek. Then everyone was fully awake. “Sesshomaru what are you doing here?” Miroku shouted jumping up ready to fight. “Get away from Yoshiko!” yelled Sango putting her hand to her Hiraikotsu. Kagome just stared from her sleeping bag. ‘Yoshiko kind of looks happy and so does Sesshomaru.’ Kagome thought slightly confused. “Its ok. He has been her all night. I think he is joining us now. Is that right?” InuYasha asked Sesshomaru. “Yes” he answered with a smile while looking at Yoshiko. She just blushed and turned away. ‘This isn’t going to be good’ Yoshiko thought wishing he wouldn’t be so handsome. “Well Sesshomaru I guess you and me should make peace.” InuYasha said walking to his brother. Sesshomaru nodded in agreement. They shook hands. “Allies then?” “No, brothers.” Sesshomaru corrected. Everyone was either confused or relieved by this. Sesshomaru had always cause a lot of trouble for them and now he was going to help them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment