Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Starter

Basicly its a love story about an oc(you) and Kisshu

Chapter 2 - Starter

Chapter 2 - Starter
DISCLAIMER && A/N:I dont own Tokyo mew mew TT and also I try not to cuss while writting because I really dont but if you are against those things then srry they just slip. And I owe it to my brain for comeing up with Katin and Ally...^^



I ran from the house knowing I would be late if I didn't hurry for practice. My dad made me clean my room, do the dishes and vaccum the living room. I really didn't mind. Mom died eight years ago and she never did have anymore kids.So my dad was my only family.I glanced at my cell phone for the time.3:25! Snappy Cake! I had to make a fifteen minute walk in five.
I ran faster and came across an ally way. I decided to take it. As soon as i rounded the corner I bumped into a girl with dark pink,almost red,hair.
You:I am so sorry!
Girl: No it was my fault.
I got up and offered my hand to her.
You:*laughing*This is what three times this week Ichigo? We have got to stop running into each other!
Ichigo laughed and walked around me.
You: See ya later and tell Ryou I will be there after practice ends.
Ichigo:Will do!
We both ran off and I pulled out my cell phone to check the time again; 3:28!
----FF-Community Center 6 minutes later----
You: Sensei I am super sorry I was late again!
Sensei: You start to come earlier from now on! Three o'clock is you new practi-
The sensei got cut off when a ball hit her head. A few girls giggled.
Sensei:Who hit it!
The girls pointed to the new girl.
Sensei: EVERYONE GIVE ME 15 LAPS AROUND THE GYM!!
No one dared to argue. We all quickly did our laps. I came in third after Ally and Katin. Both of them were gasping for air. I smiled, running was second nature to me,as I walked over to them.
You:Hiya!
Katin and Ally:Hi!*both smiled while still catching breath*
Ally:Why were you late this time?
You: I got stuck with a butt load of chores as usual. Than,literally, ran into a girl I work and go to school with.
Both of them nodded knowing my story was most likly true.Which it was.
Katin:*to Ally*Have you been to Cafe Mew Mew?
Ally:No but I heard they got really good cake and tea.
Katin:*to you*You work tonight?
You:Yeah....why?
Katin:You can get us some free things then?
You:Oh yeah! Loads of....WATER.
Katin sighed while Ally laughed. Sensei called practice back together.
---FF-Outside the Caf---
(Kisshu-Sooooo when do I come in)(Me-Well if u dont stop asking me u wont be in and ill replace you with the second hottest guy)(Kisshu-and who is that?)(Me-Ryou!)(You-NOOOOOOO!)(Me-then tell Kishy here to stop asking)(You-Kisshy-Poo dont ask any more!! but for real when does he come in?)(Me- idk im just making it up from here.)
The three of us walked in to the,all pink...which I had finally gotten used to,cafe. I ushered them to a table.
You:Stay here for now okay? I need to go change.
Katin and Ally nodded.
I changed quickly then went to their table first.
You:okay so what do you want?
Ally:How about Strawberry Suprise!!
Katin:How odd? I wanted that too.
You: So strawberry suprise it is.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment