Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Lord

I love it so much

Chapter 2 - The Lord

Chapter 2 - The Lord
The Lord

----------

When Zuko first lay eyes upon her, he knew he had to have her.

The passion inflamed his loins, and he lay in his empty bed night after night, desiring her. No other woman would do. Those of his kind were known for their appetites, bringing woman after woman to their beds to sate their heated lust. But for him there was no one but her. He felt a stirring inside of him that very few of his kind if any ever felt, and it was a stirring that would last for eternity.

Blue eyes as deep and reflective as the ocean, skin as dark and warm as the earth, a laugh as light and soothing as a gentle breeze, and a spark inside of her that burned as brightly as his own.

He desired her, so he took her.

He took her into his arms, showing her the passion that burned only for her, forever marking her and leaving her changed. He ignored her pleas to be returned to the things she had known and loved, and he kissed away her tears, surprised at how sweet they tasted.

She had been so afraid of him and what he had to offer, but he showed her that she didn’t need to be. And she came to accept the fact that she belongs to him. He showered her with his love and affection, and still does. His need for her has not waned at all.

His fingers trail gently along her cheek and jaw as she sleeps. She looks stunning amidst the red silk of the royal bed. Her dark brown hair, looking almost black under the flicker of the lamplight, spread around loosely, like streams of water traveling along fire.

She is the light in his darkness. She is the one who soothes his pain, the one who makes his heart feel lighter, the one who listens to him and keeps his secrets. She is his mate, his queen, his goddess.

Even after all these years, he desires her, more than ever. His fire will always burn for her.

He is the ruler of the world. She is the ruler of his heart.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment