Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Why?

This is a one shot about my cat Hobie, after my mom told me we may have to put her to sleep.

Chapter 1 - Why?

Chapter 1 - Why?
I sat there on my bed, my mom laying down looking at me. I was playing my DS, taking one of my dogs, Ash, on a walk. My mom spoke to me saying that we may have to put Hobie, my beloved cat to sleep. I felt myself die inside, Hobie was the world to me. I looked up, seeing her layying on my floor looking at me. " So what do you want to do, she is your cat?" My mom asked me. I looked back down at my game " I-I don't know." I replied,trying to keep back my tears. After that I saved my game and put it away. I left my room and went to the bathroom, taking a piece of toiletpaper to wipe my eyes as I cryed. My mom entered and conforted me, she knew how much Hobie meant to me. After that I went to bed, I cried into my pillow and asking myself " Why, why now?!" I picked my head up and turned to see Hobie sleeping in her spot on my bed. I petted her gently down her back, she picked up her head and looked into my eyes with those pale yellow eyes. How could I let her go, if she died my world would stop and I would have no need to live my life anymore.

(( I'm crying as i'm typing this, I don't know what to do about this, I do want her to not feel this pain anymore but if I do,I would only want to be dead with her and never leave her. ))

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on January 20, 2007, 4:23:11 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogoh thats so sad, I think you should wait to see if she gets any better like you said, it might be the cat food. I hope she gets better I hate losing a pet.I was crying my eyes out when my fish died when I was like 6 ^^ great story btw, I hope Hobie gets better ^^