Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How it all started...

This story is about my Digimon OC Lupinmon's life and how she got her scar and her fear of her own kind and before she met her friends.

Hope you all enjoy it. ^^

Chapter 1 - How it all started...

Chapter 1 - How it all started...
* I'm working on memory I have of the show so please be nice if it isen't right*

Lupinmon's story started out like any Digimon, as an egg being watched in the Digi Nursery. When her egg hatched, her father was there and cared for her, he was a Lupusmon. L-mon was a very adventurous little one and tried to wounder off quite alot but was always caught by her father. When she digivolved into Lopemon her father became meaner and yelled at Lopemon whenever he could. One day, he came up to her anger in his eyes as he looked at her. " Papa, what's wrong?" Lopemon asked, worried. " Shut up you pile of rubbish!!!!" Lupusmon screamed as he swatted Lopemon with one huge paw sending her into a nearby tree. Blood dripped from a scar across her left eye along with tears. Lupusmon stepped foreward but before he could reach Lopemon, a claw that burned like lightning came at him from another digimon, another In-training named Zatchmon. " Leave her alone!" He growled, standing infront of Lopemon. Lopemon was confused, why would he help her? " You little.." Growled Lupusmon as he got up but he soon died from the lose of blood sense the claw had hit his throat and blood squired out all over the grass. Lopemon's eyes went wide and tears fell from her eyes as she saw her father laying dead on the grass. She looked back up at Zatchmon, " T...Thank you."

Next Chapter up soon!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aquaberry15 on February 16, 2007, 11:13:50 PM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15I try to make spaces but its a habbit of mine! ^^

Lupusmon could of been and Zatchmon is the In-Training form of my friend's Digimon Zorromon.

Falconlobo on February 26, 2007, 3:43:57 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobooh okay^^

sharp-fang on February 17, 2007, 1:04:08 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangYEY!!!!!!!!GO ZATCHMON!!!!!!!!!!!I've got to get a picture of him up soon!!!!XD!!GREAT STORY!!!!*thumbs up*

Zorromon:YEY!!!!!And then Gennai found me and sent me through the computer to M.J.!!!XD!!
(M.J. is Zorromon's partner)XD!!!*faves*

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 11:11:28 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowow Her father could have been an alcoholic Digimon or something

good start But needs spacing and Cought is caught^^

i make typos too

but i try to edit before submitting so there are few typos as posible^^