Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Could this be love?

This story is about my Digimon OC Lupinmon's life and how she got her scar and her fear of her own kind and before she met her friends.

Hope you all enjoy it. ^^

Chapter 2 - Could this be love?

Chapter 2 - Could this be love?
" No problem!" Replied Zatchmon, a grin on his face but it soon to saddness as he looked over at Lupusmon. " I'm sorry about your father." He said as he nuzzled Lopemon. " It's okay." She replied, her left eye closed from the pain of her new scar. " If you want, you can stay with me till that scar heals?" Zatchmon replied. " Sure, thanks." She replied fallowing Zatchmon to his cave were he lived. Lopemon had a great time with Zatchmon and the two became close friends to the point Lopemon formed a crush on Zatchmon. One day, Lopemon sat outside the cave and watched the clouds above. " Something wrong Lopemon?" Zatchmon asked as he sat down next to her. " I'm going to be leaving Zatchmon but I thank you for letting me stay, your my first ever friend." She replied, kissing Zatchmon's cheek. " I'll never forget you." Zatchmon was surprised but knew this day would come. " I'll never forget you either Lopemon." He replied as he watch Lopemon run off, tears in his eyes.

Next chapter comiing soon!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on February 26, 2007, 3:40:59 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboaww that's sweet and sad nice job

sharp-fang on February 17, 2007, 1:35:42 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangYEY!!!!!!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!XD!!!!!It's so good!!!

GO DIGIMON!!

Zorromon:YEY!!!!!!....Lopemon..*cries*