Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Meeting Lovemon

This story is about my Digimon OC Lupinmon's life and how she got her scar and her fear of her own kind and before she met her friends.

Hope you all enjoy it. ^^

Chapter 3 - Meeting Lovemon

Chapter 3 - Meeting Lovemon
Lopemon kept running from Zatchmon's cave, tears streaming down from her eyes. She stopped at a stream and looked into the water, looking at her reflection. A long scar was across her left eye, to her she felt ugly and woundered if her fathers words were true.....was she nothing but rubbish? " Are you okay?" Came a voice from behind Lopemon and she turned to see a pink head with cat ears, a crown on her head, and a long tail with a red tuff on it. " No, I'm not." Replied Lopemon, laying down on the grass with one lemon-yellow paw in the water. " My names Lovemon, whats yours?" Asked Lovemon, trying to cheer up Lopemon. " My names Lopemon." She replied, closing her blue-green eyes then opened them again. Lovemon did feel bad for Lopemon, she seemed so sad. " I have an idea, how about we be friends so your not lonely?" Lovemon asked, jumping up and down with a smile on her face. Lopemon was surprised, she was going to have another friend besides Zatchmon?! " Okay!" Replied Lopemon, back to her old happy care free self. " YAY!" Replied Lovemon as she and Lopemon ran off to see where they would end up next.

Chapter 4 up soon! ^^

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on February 26, 2007, 3:42:04 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute Lovemon will they play the cupid for them^^