Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Growlmon, Friend or Foe?

This story is about my Digimon OC Lupinmon's life and how she got her scar and her fear of her own kind and before she met her friends.

Hope you all enjoy it. ^^

Chapter 4 - Growlmon, Friend or Foe?

Chapter 4 - Growlmon, Friend or Foe?
Lopemon and Lovemon stopped to take a rest in a meadow not too far from a large dark forest. " What do you think is in there?" Asked Lovemon, fear in her voice. " I don't know, but I bet its scary." Replied Lopemon. Then Lovemon noticed a pair of dark blue eyes looking at her her from a near by bush. " Lopemon, somethings looking at me!" Wailed Lovemon as she went behind Lopemon. Lopemon's black claws turned an icy-blue color as she looked towards the bush " Come out and show yourself you coward!" She growled, showing her fangs in a snarl. Soon a fore-legged bear like In-Training Digimon with brown fur, black stripes, yellow spiked hair, and with a spiked collar came out. " What are you two doing on my terratory!" It growled, showing its fangs. " We only came to rest then move on." Replied Lopemon, ready to protect Lovemon if it atacked. " If thats all then stay with me tonight, I smell rain coming anyway." It replied starting to walk away but turned back to look at them " My name's Growlmon." Lopemon bowed her head to Growlmon " Thank you Growlmon, I am Lopemon and this is my friend Lovemon." She said turning to her pink companion. Growlmon nodded to them then walked into the dark forest. Lopemon and Lovemon fallowed him in, not knowing what might happen to them next.

Chapter 5 up soon!!!

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aquaberry15 on March 2, 2007, 8:15:12 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Oh I forgot that was Guilmon's Champion! XD Well Aaron chose it I just wrote it. -_-

sharp-fang on March 2, 2007, 8:13:53 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangYay..Go Growlmon..

Guilmon:YEY!!My champion form!!

Aquaberry15 on February 27, 2007, 2:38:02 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Sure you can be in it Wolfdramon, the more the merrier! ^^

Lupinmon: Welcome to the story, you'll be in the next chapter!

PunkWolfGirl on February 27, 2007, 2:44:27 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlWolfdramon: YAY! WHENS IT GONNA BE UPDATED? UPDATE IT! xD
Wolfdramon Thats Rude. Calm Down.
Wolfdramon: Fun-Sucker.
-Rubs Wolfdramons's Belly-
Wolfdramon;: ooh Ah Thats Nice! xD

PunkWolfGirl on February 27, 2007, 2:30:15 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlOooooooer. Wander Whats Gonna Happen Next...
Wolfdramon: Oooer. Cood Ya Pleez Put Me In the Story? If Its like Not Too Much Trouble Ya Know? You Dont Need To If Ya Dont Want To. -Puppy Wolf Eyes- xD -De-Digivolves to Zapmon- xD My in-Training Form!

Falconlobo on February 26, 2007, 3:43:21 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboi hope friend but ya never can tell^^