Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Zapmon, the newest friend

This story is about my Digimon OC Lupinmon's life and how she got her scar and her fear of her own kind and before she met her friends.

Hope you all enjoy it. ^^

Chapter 5 - Zapmon, the newest friend

Chapter 5 - Zapmon, the newest friend
As Lopemon and Lovemon fallowed Growlmon to his den, a pair of red eyes watched them from up in a tree. When they arrived, Growlmon turned to Lopemon and Lovemon " Make yourselves at home." He said as he went through an opening in the wall to get food. " I think Growlmon won't hurt us but did you feel like we were being watched?" Asked Lopemon as she turned to look over her shoulder. " I felt it too, do you think something else is out there?" Lovemon asked. " I don't know but if it.....AAHHHHH!" Screamed Lopemon as she felt something land on her back and pin her down. " GOT YA!" Said a voice as a wolf-like In-training digimon looked down at Lopemon. Growlmon came running, dropping the food as he saw the new digimon " Who are you?!" He growled. The new digimon got off of Lopemon, a grin on his face. " Name's Zapmon, I fallowed you guys here and thought I say hi!" Zapmon replied, then turned to Lopemon " You okay?" Lopemon stood up and shook the dust from her fur " Yeah, now tell me why did you jump on my back?" She asked. " Just wanted to have some fun." Replied Zapmon. Lovemon moved closer to Lopemon and giggled, this new guy was funny. " Well you can stay, as long as you calm down." Replied Growlmon as he layed the food out. " Welcome to the group Zapmon, I think we'll be the best of friends!" Said Lopemon as she looked over at Zapmon before chewing on an apple.

Next one coming soon!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on February 27, 2007, 7:11:51 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboZapmon sounds like Simba^^

PunkWolfGirl on February 27, 2007, 3:46:33 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlJah!!! Lolz!

Zapmon: No Problemo! T'Was FUN!!! xD

Aquaberry15 on February 27, 2007, 3:08:18 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Glad you like it and I'm surprised I got his personality right! XD

Lopemon: Well he got the ache in my back out when he jumped on me, thanks! XD

PunkWolfGirl on February 27, 2007, 3:04:48 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlLmao! YAY! Love It! Tis Like Exactly How Zapmon'd Be! =D
Zapmon: YAYZAS! ITS MEEEEEE! xD -Eats pizza- Yay