Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - A dream and a warning

This story is about my Digimon OC Lupinmon's life and how she got her scar and her fear of her own kind and before she met her friends.

Hope you all enjoy it. ^^

Chapter 6 - A dream and a warning

Chapter 6 - A dream and a warning
Inside the cave, Lopemon and her friends layed sleeping as the full moon showed throught the tree tops. Lopemon was twiching in her sleep, swear poured off of her in beads as her dream went on. In the dream, she was in a place made of shadows and black storm clouds, the foul smell of death was in the air. " W-where am I?!" Lopemon asked herself, her eyes wide in fright. She then felt her scar burning, it made her scream out in pain and soon a shadow was over her. She looked up and coulden't bileave her eyes as she looked on at........her father. " We finally meet again my daughter, my have you grown." He said, a snarl on his scarred face. " What do you want, Zatchmon killed you why are you even here!!!!!" Lopemon screamed, trying to keep back tears from the pain of her scar. Lupusmon landed on a the ground and moved closer to Lopemon " I came to worn you, another one wants to hurt you just like I did, you must get stronger before he finds you!" Lupusmon replied, hate in his voice. " Father please, tell me who it is!" Lopemon replied, she wanted answers. " You will know in time Lopemon, for now train and become stronger." With that Lupusmon and the clouds dissapeared and Lopemon woke up, her heart beating like crazy. She got up and went to the front of the cave. As she stood there she thought over what her father said " You will know in time..." She said quitely before drifting off to sleep once more.

Yeah, I made another bad guy beside Lopemon's Dad and I'm not saying who it is just yet! ^_0

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aquaberry15 on February 28, 2007, 4:34:00 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15I know, I'm surprised I made that! 0_0

I'm making a picture of her father tonight to show you guys and trust me, he's scary!!!!!

Falconlobo on February 28, 2007, 4:51:23 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboi'll bet^^

Falconlobo on February 28, 2007, 4:32:32 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowow intense dream even in dream form and helping her fatehr is scary

Aquaberry15 on February 28, 2007, 2:29:23 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Don't worry noone going to die, maybe the new evil buts it! ^^

Lopemon: Why me.....-_-

Okamimon: Your lucky you have a story, I wasen't even born yet!

PunkWolfGirl on February 28, 2007, 2:26:27 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirl:O Kool!
Zapmon: :O! ARE WE ALL GONNA DIE?!?!? NOOO IM TOO... CUTE TO DIE!
You? Cute? Dont Make Me Laugh You Furball. Just Kiddin ^^