Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Glimse of evil and the fear begins

This story is about my Digimon OC Lupinmon's life and how she got her scar and her fear of her own kind and before she met her friends.

Hope you all enjoy it. ^^

Chapter 9 - Glimse of evil and the fear begins

Chapter 9 - Glimse of evil and the fear begins
As the small group kept going they cam upon a town of Lupusmons, Lupinmons, and Lopemons, wich made Lopemon feel uneasy. " You alright Lopemon?" Asked Lovemon as she noiced fear on her friends face. " I-it's nothing Lovemon." Replied Lopemon as she moved closer to Zatchmon, to the point their pelts touched. The other digimon looked as the group passed by, some woundering why the Lopemon in the group looked so frightened. Soon a large Lupusmon stepped out infront of the group and looked down at Lopemon " Your his daughter aren't you?" He asked. " Why do you want to know gramps!" Snarled Growlmon as he stood infron of Lopemon, his dark blue eyes on the Lupusmon. " I can tell from her scent that she is related to the one who took my sister, nothing more." The Lupusmon replied before he just walked back into the croud. " He seemed to calm to me." Spoke Zapmon, using a paw to fix his hair. " Let's just get out of here." Replied Zatchmon as the group ran off out of the town. From the shadows of an alley, a pair of bright blood-red eyes looked on at the group, soon it placed out a large blackish-red-brown paw, its long black claws stained with blood. " So, that is the daughter of Lupusmon." It spoke in a chilling, but handsome voice. " My old friend won't mind what happens to her, he did say he would give her to me before his death." Soon the eyes dissapeared and the figure was gone in a blink of an eye.

Yep, that's the Digimon thats after Lopemon! ^^

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on March 22, 2007, 10:55:47 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehoghe sounds so evil! Awesome job cant wait to read more!

PunkWolfGirl on March 3, 2007, 7:19:13 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlAWESOME! Yay! EVUL! >=D

Zapmon: =S Evul MUST DIE!

Falconlobo on March 3, 2007, 3:42:54 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowow he seems more evil the n the father

Aquaberry15 on March 3, 2007, 2:02:02 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15I don't know yet, PunkWolfGirl is helping me with that. ^^

Thanks! ^^

Lupinmon: Thank you both!

sharp-fang on March 3, 2007, 1:59:46 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangWhat's the Digimon's name?
GREAT!!XXD

Stitch:Ooooooo..