Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Punkmon, The spy of Darukumon

This story is about my Digimon OC Lupinmon's life and how she got her scar and her fear of her own kind and before she met her friends.

Hope you all enjoy it. ^^

Chapter 10 - Punkmon, The spy of Darukumon

Chapter 10 - Punkmon, The spy of Darukumon
As the group kept going, a figure fallowed not too far behind them in the trees. Soon pokeing her head from a tree top was a light green, yellow, and white rabbit/cat looking digimon with green-blue hair,magenta eyes and two tails. Her name was Punkmon and she was a spy to keep an eye on Lopemon and her friends for Darukumon, an evil deadly digimon who also saddly killed Lopemon's mother. Lopemon lifted up her ears and turned towards were Punkmon was " What do you hear Lopemon?" Asked Growlmon, his fur bristled. " I hear another digimon, an In-training like us." She replied, noticing a head go back into the tree. Zapmon and Lovemon stayed behind as Lopemon and Growlmon moved towards the tree, their claws and fangs ready for battle if the other digimon were to attack. Lopemon's claws became an icy-blue color and she sliced the tree with help from Growlmon's rage attack. Punkmon fell from the tree and landed on Growlmon with a thud. " Well, looks like we have a spy." Spoke Zapmon as he and Lovemon ran up after hearing the noise. " Oh no, Darukumon's going to be mad now." Whispered Punkmon to herself as she looked around at the four digimon who looked ready to fight for their lives.

Okay I want to welcome my friend Ty's digimon Punkmon to the story! ^^ Punkmon is the In-training form but her rookie name is Punkdramon. ^^

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on March 22, 2007, 10:59:19 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogIve been thinking, when I read this story I can kinda see what the characters are doing in my mind and I always find it funny when all the digimon are running because Lovemon is the only one that doesnt have legs so she's hopping along lol XD Anyway, awesome job! I like how the story is going, I can't wait to read the next chapter!

PunkWolfGirl on March 5, 2007, 4:28:25 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlKool!
Wolfdramon:... Growlmon's Girlfriend? Wah!

PunkWolfGirl on March 5, 2007, 4:29:00 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlWofdramon: Ill Be The Onleh Singul Dude xD

PunkWolfGirl on March 5, 2007, 4:28:25 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlKool!
Wolfdramon:... Growlmon's Girlfriend? Wah!

Aquaberry15 on March 5, 2007, 2:46:38 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15She'll be like Gatomon and turn good, she's also Growlmon's girlfriend later sense he lost Lopemon to Zatchmon. ^^

Falconlobo on March 5, 2007, 4:59:54 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^

Falconlobo on March 5, 2007, 2:35:21 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool nice story^^ is Punkmon gonna be like Gatoomon and turn good

or like Demi devomon and be bad?