Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Love, what a great feeling

This story is about my Digimon OC Lupinmon's life and how she got her scar and her fear of her own kind and before she met her friends.

Hope you all enjoy it. ^^

Chapter 12 - Love, what a great feeling

Chapter 12 - Love, what a great feeling
" My names Zapmon, nice to meet ya." Zapmon replied, feeling his heart beating a mile a minute. He then remembered he had to get fire wood " Soory but i can't talk for now, i have to get wood." Omegamon walked up next to zapmon " Don't worry, I'll help. Like they say, more help the faster it is." She replied and started to pick up wood in her mouth. Soon the two were heading back to camp were the others were off getting food. " Thanks Omegamon, your a life-saver." Spoke Zapmon as he layed his wood down. " No problem at all, I enjoy helping." She replied. When the others came back, they were surprised to see someone else was with zapmon. " Don't worry guys, she's a friend." Zapmon spoke before the others replied. As the group sat around the fire and ate, Zapmon felt a new feeling as he looked at Omegamon, a feeling he never felt before......it was love.

Hope you enjoy, I loved typing this. ^^

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on March 22, 2007, 11:02:35 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehoglol this is getting intresting and very exiting!

Aquaberry15 on March 6, 2007, 3:58:20 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Hehe, thanks! ^^

Okamimon: LOVE RULES! ^^

PunkWolfGirl on March 6, 2007, 3:57:35 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlHehe! Awesome Chapter! ^^
Wolfdramon: YAY LOVE!