Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Darukumon Attacks and Lopemon Digivolves!

This story is about my Digimon OC Lupinmon's life and how she got her scar and her fear of her own kind and before she met her friends.

Hope you all enjoy it. ^^

Chapter 13 - Darukumon Attacks and Lopemon Digivolves!

Chapter 13 - Darukumon Attacks and Lopemon Digivolves!
As are small group of digimon keep going on their quest, Lopemon and Punkmon stop and look off into the distance. "What's wrong you two?" Zatchmon asked as he along with the others stopped. " He's coming..." They both said together. " Who's coming? " Asked Lovemon. " Darukumon!!!" Punkmon said as large black storm clouds filled the sky and from a bolt of lightning came a large gray and reddish-brown black looking digimon with bright red eyes and a long snake-like that that had a deadly looking pointed claw on the tip. " So, we finally meet Lopemon." Darukumon spoke as he took a step towards Lopemon, long black blood stained claws ready to kill. " Your the digimon my father told me about, your him aren't you?!" She asked, her claws glowing a bright ice-blue. " Yes, I am him." He replied, turning the Punkmon and growled deeply " You failed me, leave my sight!!!" Punkmon ran off and stayed close to Growlmon and Zapmon. " You look just like your mother, I bet you'll be as easy to kill then her." He spoke once more to Lopemon. Lopemon felt anger build up in her and soon she digivolved into Lupinmon, her Rookie form. " You'll pay for what you did to my mother.....BLAZING FIRE!!!!!!!" She screamed as she lunged at Darukumon, ice-blue flames were around her as she hit Darukumon in the chest, making him fall over and roll into near by trees. " You little.." He growled as he lashed out with his tail, black poison dripped from the the tip of the claw. Lupinmon lunged out once more with blazing fire but the claw hit it's mark across Lupinmon's chest and she fell to the ground with a blood chilling thud. " LUPINMON!!!!!!!" Screamed her friends, was this the final chapter of Lupinmon's life?

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on March 22, 2007, 11:05:10 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehog*gasp* Lupinmon! I can't wait too read more!

Falconlobo on March 12, 2007, 5:01:32 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboHmmm i don't think this is the end

but dunn dunn dunn what will happen next

nice chapter

Aquaberry15 on March 12, 2007, 5:04:21 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15It isen't the end, I promise you guys that! ^^

Next chapter up tomarrow!

Falconlobo on March 12, 2007, 5:04:46 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobookay^^

PunkWolfGirl on March 12, 2007, 4:16:19 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlSQUEEEEEE! Poor Lupinmon! NOOO DONT MAKE IT THE LAST CHAPTER! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPNES NEXT! =( If Yar Gonna Carry It on... Plzzz Make It That Zapmon Digivolves Too! ^-^
Wolfdramon: YEAH! I WANNA DIGIVOLVE xD
Urm Youre Already Digvolved ¬_¬