Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Friendship never dies

This story is about my Digimon OC Lupinmon's life and how she got her scar and her fear of her own kind and before she met her friends.

Hope you all enjoy it. ^^

Chapter 15 - Friendship never dies

Chapter 15 - Friendship never dies
Later that night as the friends sat around a fire, Lupinmon had a sad look on her face. " What's wrong Lupinmon? " Asked Masheedramon as she looked over. " I didn't want to tell you guys but a few nights ago I was told I was to be sent to the Human World." She replied, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her friends knew what she meant, they all were told the same thing. " We'll promise to meet again someday, right guys?" Spoke Zorromon, nudging Lupinmon lovingly. " Yeah, we'll meet again one day." Replied Punkdramon. With that, the friends departed but not before sad good byes.


A year later, Lupinmon was walking the street with her tamer Courtney. As they passed a diner, Lupinmon noticed some faces that she could not forget. " Zorromon, Wolfdramon, Grizzlymon, Masheedramon, Punkdramon, O how happy I am to see you guys!!!!!" She screamed as she ran over with Courtney on her heels. From that day foreward the friends were never apart.

A few years later, Zorromon and Lupimon sat by each other watching their daughter Okamimon playing with her " Aunts and Uncles". Lupinmon layed her head on Zorromon's shoulder " I wish times like this would never end." Zorromon kissed her lightly on the cheek " They'll never end, as long as we're all together." He replied. Lupinmon and her friends were always together, throught the tough and easy in their lives, but they never forgot the time they had together all those years ago.

Sorry guys but this is the end. -_- Don't worry though becouse i have one on Okamimon coming soon! ^^

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on March 22, 2007, 11:09:46 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogyay they are all never gonna be apart agina! Friends forever! I just have to write a Digimon fic after reading yours now!  I can't wait to read Okamimon's fic when you erite it!

PunkWolfGirl on March 15, 2007, 7:03:42 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlAWESOME! SQUEEEEEEEEE! Thats like soooo cute! love it!

Aquaberry15 on March 15, 2007, 10:17:37 PM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Thanks! ^^

Falconlobo on March 15, 2007, 5:35:08 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute ending^^

Aquaberry15 on March 15, 2007, 5:43:58 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Thanks! ^^

I had a better ending before but it woulden't post it. -_-

Falconlobo on March 15, 2007, 5:44:56 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobodarn maybe

if it lets you post it sometime show an alternate ending^^