Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Dream

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 1 - The Dream

Chapter 1 - The Dream
It has been several years sense Lupinmon and her friends had defeated Darukumon. Zorromon and Lupinmon's daughter Okamimon was now dating Wolfdramon, remembering how she had met him as Omegamon. The two were both sleeping in the room they shared along with her parents and their friends. Wolfdramon was moving around in his bed, mumbling as his dream went on. He was standing alone on a hill, the full moon beamed down on him turning his brown pelt silver. Walking up behind him was Okamimon " Wolfdramon, please tell me why your acting like this." She spoke, saddness in her voice. " Just drop it Okamimon, I don't feel like talking." Wolfdramon replied, closing his blood-red eyes. " Wolframon, please! I want to help you!" She shouted, tears streamed down her cheeks. " I SAID DROP IT!!!!!!!!" He shouted and striked out with his claws, slashing Okamimon's throat. Okamimon gurgled as blood splurted from her and she fell dead before Wolfrdamon, in a puddle of her own blood. Wolfdramon's black foot was tipped crimson, small tears drops fell onto the ground. " What have I done, I killed the one digimon who wanted to help me." He spoke, his voice thick with saddness and tears fell from his eyes. " OKAMIMON!!!!!!!!" He cryed out, while all around him voices were saying " You killed her, you are becoming like your brother." " NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He cried out once more before he woke up, sweat poured off his body and his heart pounding a mile a minute. He looked over and saw Okamimon sleeping. " I never will harm you Okamimon.......I hope not." He said to himself, kissing Okamimon softly before falling back to sleep.


WOW! 0_0 I never thought I post the whole Okamimon dying part becouse I didn't want any wrong ideas. Well next chapter up soon! ^^

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sharp-fang on May 23, 2007, 8:16:00 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangWOW!!AWESOME STORY!!^^

Zorromon:^^Okamimon....My Daughter...YEEY!!

ginathehedgehog on May 10, 2007, 3:46:55 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogwow what a scary dream! Awesome job!

Falconlobo on April 25, 2007, 11:31:59 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowow intense dream

PunkWolfGirl on April 24, 2007, 4:13:03 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlWOW!!! AMAZING!!! O_O OMG OMG OMG!!! I Could Read This All Night! It Rocks Soooo Much!!! :DDD Way Faving This Story!!!