Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The surprise

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 2 - The surprise

Chapter 2 - The surprise
A few days later, Wolfdramon was relaxing in a chair in the front yard. He wore a pair of black sunglasses and enjoyed the warm sun. He then sat up as he heard giggling from Okamimon, who was walking by with a big smile on her face. Wolfdramon woundered what she was so happy about? He then noticed Zorromon and Lupinmon walking by with huge smiles on their faces " Hey guys, why are you all so happy today?" He asked, putting the sunglasses on top of his head. " You mean Okamimon didn't tell you?" Replied Zorromon. " Tell me what?" He asked. " That she's going to..." But Zorromon was stopped by Lupinmon's tail in his mouth. " You'll find out later, now if you don't mind Zorromon and I have to go meet up with Grizzlymon and Punkdramon." With that the two walked away.

Later that night, Wolfdramon walked into the living room to see Okamimon watching her faveorite show, Animal Miracles, on TV. " Hey Okamimon, why are Zorromon, Lupinmon, and you so happy today? " He asked jumping onto the sofa next to her. " Well Wolfdramon, I found out something wounderful." She replied, a giggle in her voice. " Well, what is it?" He asked again. " Wolfdramon, I'm having your child!"

WOW! 0_0 Diden't see that coming did ya?! Yep Okamimon is going to have Wolfdramon's child, and we know who that is? ^^

Lobodramon: Oh god! -_-

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 10, 2007, 3:48:43 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogWahooooo! Awesome chapter! I can't wait for Lobodramon to be born!
 
Masheedramon: Enter, Lobodramon! XD

Falconlobo on April 25, 2007, 11:32:50 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute

PunkWolfGirl on April 24, 2007, 4:38:38 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! LOBODRAMONNESS!!! :DDDDD Cant Wait for The Next Chapter!!!