Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - WHAT?!

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 3 - WHAT?!

Chapter 3 - WHAT?!
Wolfdramon's eyes went huge as he looked at Okamimon. " Your having my child....that's great Okamimon!!!!!" He replied, kissing her softly. Now that he noticed, Okamimon's belly did seem to be bigger. " How long till it's born?" He asked. Okamimon thought about it for a moment, " In about a week or two." She replied, looking down at her swollen middle. Wolfdramon coulden't of been happier to start a family with the most beautiful didmon he had ever seen.

The next day, The two took a walk throught the forst near the house. Okamimon's belly swayed a little as she walked, but it didn't seem to bother her much. Wolfdramon then stopped, his ears stood up as he heard something. " What is it Wolfdramon?" She asked, moving closer to him. " It can't be him.......it just cant be!" He growled to himself. Suddenly bursting throught the trees was a black wolf-like digimon with the same markings as Wolfdramon but only red. " Well, what do we have here?" The digimon spoke. " Wolfermon, what are you doing here?!" Growled Wolfdramon, standing infront of Okamimon. " I've been watching you brother, I know you and that half-breed have mated and are going to have a child, so I thought and come get my new appretice." Wolfermon replied, a grin on his face. Then a huge Ogremon came out of the woods and picked up Okamimon " WOLFDRAMON!" She cried out. Wolfdramon watched with shock as his love was taken from him, then he turned back to Wolfermon. " Your not having Okamimon or are child!!!" He growled and lunged at Wolfermon but he missed and fell through to hidden trap. " So long Wolfdramon, and don't worry I'll take care of Okamimon like she was my own!" He laughed as he ran off.

Oh No! Wolfermon took Okamimon, what's going to happen next?! 0_0

Find out tomarrow!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 10, 2007, 3:50:40 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogI can't wait to read more! This story rocks!

Falconlobo on April 25, 2007, 11:34:14 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboevil brother bad news

PunkWolfGirl on April 24, 2007, 5:10:46 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirl:OOO! Oh Wow This Story Really is Rocking My Socks! xDDD Aaaaw Wait until tomorrow? =( xDDD Awesome Chapter! I Wander What Going to Happen?!?!!? YAY CANT WAIT!!!!