Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The prisioner

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 4 - The prisioner

Chapter 4 - The prisioner
Back at Wolfermon's hideout, Ogremon put Okamimon in a cage and locked it tight. Okamimon stayed low to floor of the cage, protecting her stomach. She then turned to see Wolfermon walking up to her with a huge grin on his face. " Well make yourself at home, I woulden't want my un-born apprentice's mother to feel like a traped bird." He spoke before walking away. Okamimon stood up and moved into a far corner and licked her swollen belly " Don't worry little one, daddy will be here to save us soon."

Back at the house, Wolfdramon was telling the others what had happened in the woods. " My poor baby!" Cryed Lupinmon into Zorromon's chest as he rubbed her back. " That Wolfermon, he's crossed the line this time!" Growled Grizzlymon, lifting up his steel claws. " We have to go help her, Wolfdramon do you know where Wolfermon's hideout is?" Punkdramon asked. Wolfdramon nodded " Yes I do, but be ready for any battle along the way." He replied " Wolfermon has a lot of followers." Soon they all setted off to save Okamimon. As they passed through the woods, a huge Orgemon jumped out and attacked them. They all attacked as one, using their strongest moves to kill it. " We're coming Okamimon, just hold on a little longer." Wolfdramon said to himself before they all headed out again towards the north.

Man I love this story!!!!!! ^^ More coming soon!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 10, 2007, 3:52:24 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogpoor Okamimon T_T Awesome chapter!

Falconlobo on April 25, 2007, 11:35:27 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboit's not bad but he is he had better get what's coming to him^^

PunkWolfGirl on April 24, 2007, 5:45:49 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlI Love It Too!!! D: Poor Okamimon!!! >< Poor Lobodramon too!!! >< Cant Wait For Tomorrow!!! :D Ill Be Thinking About This All night Now :D This Story Is WAY AWESOMELY Good! ^^' LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! ^^