Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Old friends

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 5 - Old friends

Chapter 5 - Old friends
As Wolfdramon and the others neared Wolfermon's hideout, two cat digimon came runny up to them. " Hey it's Leopardmon and Sunnydramon!" Said Punkdramon as they stopped. Leopardmon and Sunnydramon seemed out of breath and they had a few scratches on them " What happened to you guys?" Asked Lupinmon as she checked their wounds. " We were attacked by Wolfermon and his Ogremon, we heard something about them taking Okamimon before we ran off." Leopardmon replied, whiping blood from the corner of his mouth. " We already know, that's why we're going to save her, and my child." Wolfdramon replied before running off again. " What does he mean by " my child?" Asked Sunnydramon as they all followed Wolfdramon. " She's pregnant with his child, and it's due soon." Replied Zorromon, a worried look on his face.

Back at Wolfermon's, Okamimon woke to see two trays, one with pizza on it the other with water. She sniffed the pizza before munching on a slice. Wolfermon came walking up to her cage " I ordered the Ogremon to give you those so my un-born apprentice's mother woulden't go hungry." He spoke before returning to his cave. Okamimon sent an evil look at him as he walked away " If he thinks I'll let by child become his apprentice, he better think again." She growled to herself before thinking up a plan to escape.

Well looks like we have a new friend joining us! ^^ Sunnydramon is my friend Ty's new digimon that I gave her but she's letting me use her in this.

Sunnydramon: Hello Everyone!!!!! ^_^

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 10, 2007, 3:53:55 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool chapter!

Falconlobo on April 25, 2007, 11:37:01 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboman this is gonna get good or bad depending how ya look at it

PunkWolfGirl on April 25, 2007, 2:13:42 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYAY Well Not Yay Cuz Okamimon Got Captured But You get The Point xD UPDATEDNESS! \o/ YAY! kool Chapter! At least Okamimon Wont starve =3

Wolfdramon: TT_TT I Want That pizza! >_< But Id rather Save Okamimon xDDD