Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Escape

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 6 - The Escape

Chapter 6 - The Escape
Later that day, one of the Ogremon was taking out the trays sense Okamimon was done. Okamimon was acting like she was sleeping but then she sprang up quickly and shot a Sun Beam in the Ogremon eyes and ran out of the cage. She then heard other Ogremon were coming and with her swollen stomach she wasen't as fast as she use to be. She jumped into nearby bushes and ran as fast as she could away from Wolfermon and his Ogremon.

Sunnydramon lifted up into the sky as she flew around and looked for any sign of Wolfermon's hideout, when she noticed a light brown colorful pointed digimon running below. She flew back down and ran to the others. " I think I spotted Okamimon, she's not too far from her!" She spoke. In a blink of an eye Wolfdramon and the others ran off to were Sunnydramon had spotted her. Okamimon stopped by a stream and took a long drink. She was thankful she was away from that horrible place but now all she wanted was Wolfdramon. That's when she heard russling in some nearby bushes.

YAY! Okamimon escapted, but who is in the bushes? 0_o

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 10, 2007, 3:56:24 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome chapter!

Falconlobo on April 25, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowho indeed dun dun dun

PunkWolfGirl on April 25, 2007, 2:43:59 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYAY!!! -Throws Confetti- xPPP :O! Who Is It In The Bushes I Wander.... NUUU SUSPENSE >< xDDD