Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Defeat

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 7 - Defeat

Chapter 7 - Defeat
Stepping out of the bushes was Wolfermon, a evil grin on his face. " You shoulden't of done that Okamimon, you know what I don't want that child of yours anymore, anything sharing Wolfdramon's blood is weak in my eyes." He laughed, staring at Okamimon coldly. " What did you say?" She replied, her eyes now had a red tint. " You heard me half breed!" He growled. Anger built up inside Okamimon and she lunged at Wolfermon, biting down hard on his back leg. Wolfermon howled out in pain as Okamimon bit down on bone, blood poured into her mouth and fell from the sides of her mouth. Wolfermon pulled on Okamimon's tail and she let go of him, but with a chunk of flesh in her mouth. Wolfermon howled out once more of crimson blood poured from his leg, turning the ground red. He turned to Okamimon, anger in his eyes " Your dead now!" and lunged at her with fangs aiming for her throat.


Soom zooming out of the bushes, Wolfdramon headbutted into Wolfermon's side and sent him flying at a nearby tree. " You will never hurt Okamimon as long as I'm around!" He snarled, his furred fluffed up. Wolfermon stood up and went to charge at Wolfdramon when Zorromon and Lupinmon jumped from the trees branches and pinned him. Soon stepped out Leopardmon, Sunnydramon, Grizzlymon and Punkdramon, all had an angry look on their faces. " Wolfermon, we will let you go as long as we never catch you around here again or I swear I'll kill you!" Growled Wolfdramon, slashing Wolfermon across the face, leaving four claw marks " Let that be a warning." With that Zorromon and Lupinmon got off of Wolfermon and he limped off into the forest. " Well we'll never see him for awhile." Laughed Wolfdramon, licking the blood from his paw. Soon a howl of pain came from were Okamimon was.

YAY, Wolfdramon and the other's showed Wolfermon who's boss! ^^ What's wrong with Okamimon, find out soon!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 10, 2007, 3:58:24 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome! I have to read more!

PunkWolfGirl on April 26, 2007, 6:05:54 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYAY! GO WOLFDRAMON AND THE OTHERS!!! xDDD

:O! I Wander If Okamimon's Gonna Have Lobodramon Now... Better go Read The Next Chapter! xD

Falconlobo on April 26, 2007, 3:57:14 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboohh she enduced labor by exerting her engergy kicking his butt