Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The egg

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 8 - The egg

Chapter 8 - The egg
Everyone turned to see Okamimon laying on her side, her face tight with pain. " The fight must of made her go into lador!" Said Lupinmon as she went by her daughter's side, licking her forehead. Sunnydramon and Punkdramon went over to help. Punkdramon turned to Wolfdramon and the other guys " You all have to go wait, digimon like to only give birth around females." She spoke before turning back to Okamimon. Wolfdramon stood there, he wanted to be with Okamimon during the birth of their child, but Zorromon nugged him away. " Come on Wolfdramon, we'll go wait by the stream." Wolfdramon nodded his head and fallowed his friends. Okamimon's screams of pain could be heard and all Wolfdramon could do was wait.

Sometime later, Wolfdramon looked up to see Sunnydramon with a happy smile on her face. " So?" Asked Leopardmon " What happened?" Sunnydramon turned to Wolfdramon " Congrats, your the father of a beautiful egg!" Wolfdramon sprang up and sprinted over to were Okamimon was laying, a brown egg with differant colors like hers on it and little shulls was tucked close to her. Lupinmon and Punkdramon got up and left the new parents be. " It's beautiful, like you." Spoke Wolfdramon, kissing Okamimon lightly. " I wounder what will hatch out of it?" Thought Okamimon, licking her new egg. Wolfdramon closed his eyes then opened them as he looked up at the beautiful sky " I don't know, but I bet it will be one of the most colorful." He giggled, before laying down behind Okamimon and kissed their egg softly.

YAY! Okamimon had the egg, soon little Lobodramon will hatch! ^^ *giggles*

Lobodramon: God I hate baby stories about me! >_

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 10, 2007, 4:00:09 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool! Lobodramon's egg sounds cool!
 
Masheedramon: Lol ^^

Falconlobo on April 27, 2007, 8:43:26 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute an egg has to hatch^^

PunkWolfGirl on April 26, 2007, 6:09:35 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYAY! -Screams- WHOOOOOOOOOO! THIS ROCKZ! Lobodramon Has Formed Into An Egg now YAY! xDDD WHOOOHOOOO! xD

Wolfdramon: YAY! Koochee Koochee Koo! -Tries To Annoy Lobodramon By making Baby Gestures Towards Him For A Joke- xDDD