Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Rajamon

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 9 - Rajamon

Chapter 9 - Rajamon
It has now been three months sense Okamimon was taken by Wolfermon and gave birth to her egg, now it was close for the egg to hatching. " I wounder what it will be?" Asked Grizzlymon, looking over the egg that was wrapped up in blankets on Wolfdramon and Okamimon's bed. " Maybe it'll be a Foxerdramon?" Replied Zorromon. " We'll just have to see." Replied Wolfdramon as he turned to Okamimon who layed near the egg. Lupinmon was laying with her daughter, her eyes on the egg. Suddenly the egg wobbled and the top cracked till it popped off and a pair of colorful tipped ears peered over till a head came up, it was brown and white with differant colors like it's ears and yellow hair with purple tips. " Awwwww it's so cute!" Spoke Punkdramon. " It's looks like a Rajamon, I've seen them before." Replied Lupinmon licking the newborn as the egg turned into a crib. " It's a boy, I have a son!" Replied Wolfdramon, kissing Okamimon.


Rajamon grew quick, he would jump around, his long striped tail flowing behind him. Wolfdramon and Okamimon watched happily as their son played outside, chasing a butterfly. " He's going to be a handful soon." Spoke Lupinmon as she came out and sat beside them. " Nanma!" Shouted Rajamon as he bounced up to Lupinmon and nuzzled her. " Hello there Rajamon, my how you have grown!" Replied Lupinmon as she kissed the top of his head. Rajamon then looked up at his parents and Lupinmon " Nanma, who's Wolfermon?" He asked. Wolfdramon, Okamimon, and Lupinmon were speechless, how did Rajamon know about Wolfermon?!


YAY, it's Rajamon! ^^ He's such a cutie!!!!

Lobodramon: SHUT UP ALREADY AQUA!!!!!!!!! >_

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 10, 2007, 4:02:16 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwesome!
 
Masheedramon: Your so cute as Rajamon Lobodra! But then again. you always are cute!

Falconlobo on April 27, 2007, 8:45:09 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobohmm how indeeed quite odd but cute^^

PunkWolfGirl on April 27, 2007, 5:39:12 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYAY! RAJAMON!!! CUTEFULNESSES!!!! ^^

Wolfdramon: Heh YAY! Hm.... How The Hell'd He Know About Wolfermon?!?!