Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Meeting Wolfermon

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 10 - Meeting Wolfermon

Chapter 10 - Meeting Wolfermon
Lupinmon looked down at Rajamon, how in the world did he find out about Wolfermon?! " Well Rajamon, how did you find out about him?" Asked Wolfdramon, a scared look on his face. " Well, I just remember hearing the name and half-breed and something about apprentice." He replied. Okamimon knew what Rajamon was talking about, he must of heard everything that happened when she was still pregnant with him. " Rajamon, you must never talk about Wolfermon ever again, understand?!" Spoke Wolfdramon, sterness in his voice. " Yes dad." Replied Rajamon before he went back to chase after the butterfly. Wolfdramon, Okamimon, and Lupinmon looked at eachother, this was going to be tough if Rajamon found anymore things about Wolfermon.

The next day, when Rajamon was playing he woundered too far and found himself in the woods. The little fresh digimon started to form tears in his eyes, he was scared and just want his family " MOMMA, DAD, NANMA, GRANDPA, GRIZZLYMON, AUNTY PUNK!" He cried out, wishing that someone would hear him and come for him. Soon a shadow covered Rajamon and he looked up to see Wolfermon, though he didn't know it was him. " Hello young one, are you lost?" He asked, a grin on his face. Rajamon was scared a little becouse of the four long scars across his face, but he replied " Y-yes." Wolfermon moved closer to Rajamon and nudged him with his nose " Come on now, I'll take you home." He replied. Unkown to Rajamon, he was in for more then what he thought becouse they were heading away from the house.

YAY, I finally posted again! ^^ After you read enjoy this song, sorry it's not english! ^^ ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8f4qYYFpTk Wolfdramon and Okamimon in Danish! XD

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 10, 2007, 4:04:17 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogNO RAJAMON! DONT GO!!! XD Awesome chapter!
 
Masheedramon: Will I be in the story too Aqua?

Aquaberry15 on May 11, 2007, 1:35:51 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Me: Yes you will be Masheedramon, a little later. ^^

Lobodramon: Thanks babe, but I still hate hearing how i was when I was a baby! >_<

That's how I am, I hate stories about me! >_<

ginathehedgehog on May 12, 2007, 6:58:56 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwesome! Can't wait for more!
 
Masheedramon: Lol, I see what you mean but I still love you! *Kisses Lobodramon*

PunkWolfGirl on April 30, 2007, 6:27:50 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirl-Gulps- >< Wnader Whats Gonna Happen Next!?!?! xDDD That Song Is Cute Even If it is In Danish ^^ :D its Catchy lol! xD

Wolfdramon: Yeah! Thats Songs Cute! ^^ -Kisses Okamimon on the Cheek-

Falconlobo on April 30, 2007, 5:00:22 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobouh oh dun dun dun this can't end well