Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Masheedramon to the rescue!

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 11 - Masheedramon to the rescue!

Chapter 11 - Masheedramon to the rescue!
Hey Guys I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile, been doing alot lately. ^^

Rajamon fallowed Wolfermon deeper into the forest, nothing looked familliar to the young digimon. " Um Mr. Wolfermon, this isen't the way back to my home?" He spoke up, only to feel a foot press him to the ground " I know it's not, but again why would I help the worthless offstring of Wolfdramon and his ugly girlfriend!" He growled, pressing harder. Rajamon closed his eyes and waited for the end till he felt Wolfermon's foot come off of him and he opened his eyes to see a pink cat-type digimon holding Wolfermon down. " Well Wolfermon, we meet again." Sneered Masheedramon as hissed at Wolfermon's face. " Get away from me, you low life friend of Lupinmon!" He snarled, only to feel Masheedramon grab him by his neck and slam him against a tree. " Come on now run!" She called to Rajamon and the two ran off before Wolfermon could get up.

As the two stopped to rest, Masheedramon turned to Rajamon " Are you okay?" She asked, looking him over. " Yes I'm fine." He replied. Masheedramon then noticed that the little digimon looked alot like Wolfdramon and Okamimon, maybe this was their son?! " Come on now, I'll get you home." She purred as she put Rajamon on her back and walked off towards home.

Yep Mashhedramon made it to the story, and saved Rajamon! ^^ Yes Mashhedramon is older then Lobodramon, which is why they're not all lovey, dovey yet.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 18, 2007, 4:22:56 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome chapter! Masheedramon to the rescue! I can't wait for more ^^
 
Masheedramon: Awwww, you look so cute as Rajamon, Loby ^^

PunkWolfGirl on May 18, 2007, 3:05:08 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlKOOLIE! :DDDDD Awesome!

Falconlobo on May 18, 2007, 1:35:14 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboof corse then it would not be right

but that was cool and cute nice job