Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Wolfermon VS. Sparkmon

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 13 - Wolfermon VS. Sparkmon

Chapter 13 - Wolfermon VS. Sparkmon
Leopardmon and Sunnydramon came bursting throught the door of the house, everyone looked up to see them with freaked out looks on their faces " Is Rajamon alright?!" Asked Leopardmon. Rajamon bounced over to Leopardmon " I'm alright, Masheedramon saved me!" He replied, a grin on his face. " That's good!" Sighed Sunnydramon, taking a seat next to Punkdramon. Just then a noise was heard from outside and they all headed out, only to see Wolfermon, a digiegg in his paws. " NO WAY, THAT'S THE DIGIEGG OF BRAVERY!!!!!" Said Leopardmon, knowing that was his digiegg to armour digivolve. " Yes it is, and I will only give it back if you hand over Rajamon!" He shouted back. Wolfdramon and Okamimon, along with the others stood their ground as they planned an attack " You won't take my son Wolfermon, not while I'm still alive!" Snarled Wolfdramon as he gave the signal with his tail and they got ready to attack with their strongest attacks, only to be brushed aside by 10 Ogremon who attacked them from the woods.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screeched Rajamon as he felt himself digivolve. " Rajamon digivoulve too...... Sparkmon!" Now standing were Rajamon was, was Sparkmon his In-Training form! Sparkmon was light brown with the same colored points and red and yellow stripes, but he had a black front right foot and a skull on both sides on his eyes and he has a skull necklace around his neck and the same hair. Everyone turned to Sparkmon, who now had electricity forming around him and his fangs were in a snarl. " THUNDER BLAST!" He shouted as he shot lighting balls at Wolfermon then zig-zaged throught Ogremon and stood infront of Wolfermon " You will loose tonight Wolfermon."


YAY Rajamon is now Sparkmon, I love him as Sparkmon! ^^

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 2, 2007, 11:02:19 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome chapter! Masheedramon's Digi Egg is also bravery too XD there is a story behind it that Jordan asked me to write. Basically, the Digi egg splits in half when we find it XD Anyways, coolio chapter! Sparkmon sounds so cute!
 
Masheedramon: Awwww, your Sparkmon now Loby! *Blushes*
 
Zashomon: That;s dad? He looks cool as Sparkmon! But he looks cool all the time ^^
 
Wormmon: Wow, cool!

PunkWolfGirl on May 30, 2007, 6:02:59 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlWHOOO! YAY! :D Awesome!

Wolfdramon: That's My Boy! :D

Falconlobo on May 29, 2007, 4:26:07 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute and cool yay he digivolved^^

shadow1997 on May 29, 2007, 3:54:46 AM

shadow1997 on
shadow1997YAY GO SPARKMON YEEEY