Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Goodbye Wolfermon

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 14 - Goodbye Wolfermon

Chapter 14 - Goodbye Wolfermon
Song of the battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2D15Qo3RWo


Wolfermon placed the digiegg down and stood before Sparkmon " You'll die tonight you little brat!" He growled as he slashed out at Sparkmon with his red foot. Sparkmon dodged the attack, but only lost a few hairs from his tail. He shot out more lightning balls but only one hit Wolfermon as he tried to dodge. As the others watched the battle, Leopardmon surried as fast he could to get the digiegg, he grabbed it and headed back over to the others. Wolfermon lunged at Sparkmon and bit down on his back leg, making Sparkmon yelp in pain. " SPARKMON!" Cried the others, Wolfdramon coulden't take it and lunged at Wolfermon and grabbed his by the neck, making Wolfermon let go of Sparkmon. Sparkmon stood up, blood ozzed down his leg from the wound. He saw as his father dropped Wolfermon onto the ground his a hard thud " You have gotten on my nerves for the last time Wolfermon, if I wanted too i would kill you now but I have a better place for you." He said with a bloody grin on his face.


Wolfdramon told Sunnydramon were to take Wolfermon, were they would probiblly never see him again for awhile. Sunnydramon picked up Wolfermon by his arms and flew off towards the west. " Where is she taking him?" Asked Sparkmon. " To the mountains miles away from here, I just hope he dies up there." Wolfdramon replied as walked off after the others. Sparkmon stayed there for a few more minutes as he watched Sunnydramon fly off into the distance " Goodbye Wolfermon" He said before getting up and running after the others.

YAY Wolfermon is gone! ^^ Only a few more chapters before this ends and Lobodramon's Story starts!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 2, 2007, 11:04:59 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome and cute chapter! I can't wait until Lobodramon's story!
 
Masheedramon: That will be all about you Loby and not as a kid anymore XD
 
Zashomon: Yay, it will be about dad!
 
Wormmon: Can't wait!

PunkWolfGirl on May 30, 2007, 6:07:51 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlWOW!!! KOOL! :D Rockin' Awesome And So On xDDD

Wolfdramon: ^-^ AWESOME!

Falconlobo on May 29, 2007, 4:28:09 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobois he really gone for good or will he return^^

Aquaberry15 on May 29, 2007, 4:29:04 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Well he's gone for now but I think he will be back in the sequal to this.

Falconlobo on May 29, 2007, 4:30:14 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobothought so^^