Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Love brings Lobodramon

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 15 - Love brings Lobodramon

Chapter 15 - Love brings Lobodramon
Months passed after Wolfermon was taken to the mountains and Sparkmon was training to become a rookie. " Lightning Balls!" She shouted as he did another attack on the trees where he was training. " You seem to be getting better." Came a voice and Sparkmon turned to se Wolfdramon and Okamimon walking up. " Hey mom, hey dad!" Replied Sparkmon as he ran up and nuzzled them " Yeah I fell myslef becoming stronger!" He spoke as he turned from them and looked up at the clear sky " I want to digivoulve soon......I want to see her again." Unknown to Wolfdramon and Okamimon, Sparkmon had formed a crush on Masheedramon and hoped him becoming a rookie would win her over. " Well train hard my son." Replied Wolfdramon as he and Okamimon left and Sparkmon kept training.

Time passed as Sparkmon trained and he felt weak, he sat down on the cool evening grass " I need to keep training, but it hurts now." He then turned as he heard foot steps and he turned to see Masheedramon. " Masheedramon, what are you doing here?" He asked, lightly blushing under his fur. " Well.....I came becouse Sparkmon I wan't to tell you something." She replied, gulping. " Sparkmon, I think I love you." She replied with a surprised Sparkmon looking at her. " Oh Masheedramon, I love you too." Replied Sparkmon, now blushing a deep red. With that Masheedramon and Sparkmon kissed and a white light formed around Sparkmon and in his place was a Lobodramon. " Sparkmon, you digivoulved!" She said surprised but he did look handsome. " You helped me to Masheedramon, your love helped." He replied as the two walked off back to the house, their tails together.

YAY! Sparkmon is now Lobodramon and Masheedramon made it happen, how cute! ^^

Saddly only two more chapters remain.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on June 8, 2007, 6:46:08 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboawww that was cute^^

ginathehedgehog on June 8, 2007, 3:48:21 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesomeness! It's is so cute! YAYZ! GO MASHEEDRAMON! Those 2 are the cutest!
 
Masheedramon: *Blush* you are so cute Loby!
 
Me: only 2 more chapters? Awwwwww T_T Ah well, looking forward to Lobodramon's story next and the last 2 chapters aswell! I shoudl write stories for Masheedramon, Zashomon and possiably Wormmon too!

PunkWolfGirl on June 8, 2007, 12:32:58 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlOh WOW! Yay KOOL! :D I Love It! ^-^ Two More Chapters? Wah TT-TT

Wolfdramon: KOOL! Only Two More Chapter...? Aaaaw....