Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - The bon fire party.

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 16 - The bon fire party.

Chapter 16 - The bon fire party.
A few days after Sparkmon became Lobodramon, everyone sat around the Digiegg of Bravery in the living room. " We should use it, I mean it is my digiegg!" Said Leopardmon, touching the egg. Suddenly it broke in half and one part oh it landed in Masheedramon's paws " It looks like it's my digiegg too." She replied. " Well lets try it out leopardmon!" Replied Wolfdramon as they all got up and went outside. Leopardmon put the digiegg oh his chest and he started to change.....in his place stood Blazemon! Blazemon was a larger version of Leopardmon but he was red with a flame on his tail and on some parts of his body. " Wow Blazemon your so handsome!" Said Sunnydramon as her eyes turned to love hearts. " How about we try this new form out?" Blazemon spoke, flames formed in his hands and shot them at a pile of sticks, making a bon fire. "WOW!" The others said " Who wants to have a bon fire!" Replied Blazemon and the others all cheered.

The night went on with laughter and cheer, they all cooked marshmellows and hot dogs over the fire and they all had a good time. " I wish times like these never ended!" Said Grizzlymon, putting mustard on his hot dog. " Me too!" replied Punkdramon as she took a bite of her smore. Not known to any of them, the peace would not last for long but they enjoyed the time they had and the rich life they had ahead of them. Lobodramon then turned to Masheedramon, who was sitting next to them and got down on one knee and pulled out a small blue box. " Masheedramon..." Everyone stopped and looked at him, he opened the box and there was a beautiful diamond ring! " Masheedramon will you marry me?" He asked, everyone else were surprised " Oh Lobodramon yes I will marry you!" With that the two kissed and everyone cheered.

Yep next chapter is the last of this story, but I enjoyed this one! ^^ YAY Lobodramon proposed to Mashhedramon, I hear wedding bells!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 26, 2007, 1:04:52 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawwwwwwww, so adorable and cute! I love this chapter so much! YAY PROPOSAL! This chapter is great!
 
Masheedramon: *Blushes and Kisses Lobodramon*

Falconlobo on June 24, 2007, 2:29:47 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboawww cute and cool

PunkWolfGirl on June 22, 2007, 3:26:56 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlKOOOOOOOL!!! ^-^ Yay! Proposals!!!