Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Until the end

This is number 2 in a series of my Digimon and their stories.

Now we move on to Okamimon, daughter of Zorromon and Lupinmon! ^^

Chapter 17 - Until the end

Chapter 17 - Until the end
The Wedding Day came and Lobodramon and Masheedramon both kissed after he placed the ring on her finger. Everyone was happy for them but then leopardmon left, leaving on his father's boat and everyone said their good-byes but Sunnydramon joined him at the last minute, she would never leave him. Everyone waved but they knew that they would meet again one day. Late that night Wolfdramon went off and sat alone, looking up at the moon but he could tell that Okamimon was behind him " Sit down." He replied. Okamimon sat down next to him, turning her eyes to meet Wolfdramon " We've had a crazy past few months huh?" She said with a slight giggle " I mean I never thought so much would happen." Wolfdramon nodded " Yes, but we made it through together but we will go on till the end." He replied, kissing Okamimon softly on the cheek. Okamimon blushed and kissed him back. The two would never part.


Well guys this is the final chapter, but I'll have Lobodramon's Story up as soon as possible. ^^

Anyway I found a song to fit the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qe7UbQsObQ

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on June 26, 2007, 5:52:13 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute ending^^

ginathehedgehog on June 26, 2007, 1:06:54 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawwwwww, this part is so cute and an awesome ending to the story! So awesome! I can't wait for Lobodramon's story! YAY!
 
Masheedramon: Yup, this story ROCKED!

PunkWolfGirl on June 26, 2007, 12:24:41 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlSqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! The End Part Is Sooooo Cute!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUUUUUUUUTE! Aaaaw! The End =[ I Hope Wolfdramon Still Plays A Sorta Big Part In Lobodramon's Story! Lol! xD Haha.

Wolfdramon: put Up Lobodramon's Story, Now! xDDD Great Story, Aqua! -Kisses Okamimon- =]