Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Leopardmon & Sunnydramon Return!

Well this is number three in the series of my digimon.

So now we move on to Lobodramon, the son of Wolfdramon and Okamimon. ^^

Chapter 1 - Leopardmon & Sunnydramon Return!

Chapter 1 - Leopardmon & Sunnydramon Return!
A few years had past sense Wolfermon had tortured the lives of Lobodramon and his friends and family. Lobodramon was happy, he had a beautiful wife named Masheedramon and a little daughter named Zashomon, plus he had all of his family and friends to keep him going and they all lived under one roof. Well today would be speacial, today Leopardmon and Sunnydramon would be coming back after their adventures on the high seas. " Come on everyone, we have to get the shore!" Called Zorromon as they all headed down to meet their friends. " Dad, who are Leopardmon and Sunnydramon?" Asked Zashomon as they sat waiting. " Well they're old friends who helped out in the time of Wolfermon." He replied. " Oh!" Replied Zashomon, she really wanted to meet them now. " I SEE THE BOAT!!!" called Grizzlymon from his spot on a sand mound. The boat then came into veiw, Leopardmon and Sunnydramon waving at their friends.


" Good to see you two again!" Said Wolfdramon as he hugged them both as they got off the boat. " Good to see you too Wolfdramon!" they bothed replied. Then Sunnydramon noticed zashomon " Hello, you must be Lobodramon and Masheedramon's daughter." " Yep!" Replied Zashomon with a grin on her face. " She takes after her father." Giggled Punkdramon. Zashomon blushed and everyone giggled. " Well how about we head back home, we would love to hear about your adventures." Said Lupinmon and they all headed back home.

Well theres chapter one guys! ^^

I'll be posting this every other day, depending on what I have going on.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 29, 2007, 3:09:02 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawwwww, so cute and awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter! this is gonna be another one of your awesome stories! *Favs*
 
Masheedramon: Yay! So awesome!
 
Zashomon: Absolutey!

Falconlobo on June 29, 2007, 3:02:42 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobovery cute wonder how long the joy will last^^

PunkWolfGirl on June 29, 2007, 12:25:04 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYAY! AWESOME! ^-^

Wolfdramon: Yeah!

Kuramon:...