Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Some exciting news x2!

Well this is number three in the series of my digimon.

So now we move on to Lobodramon, the son of Wolfdramon and Okamimon. ^^

Chapter 2 - Some exciting news x2!

Chapter 2 - Some exciting news x2!
Back at the house, leopardmon and Sunnydramon were telling them about what life was out at sea and all the adventures that they had, everyone was in aww. After words Punkdramon and Masheedramon stood up, both of there faces were blushed and they were giggling. " Whats up girls?" Asked Grizzlymon, wanting to hear the news. " Well......we're both pregnant!" Replied Punkdramon. Everyone gasped in surprise! " T-that's great!" Said Grizzlymon and Lobodramon as one as they got up and kissed their wives. " Yay I'm going to be a big sister!" Said Zashomon as she jumped with joy. ' Congrats you two!" Replied Lupinmon and Zorromon, both happy to be great grandparents again. " thank you everyone!" Replied Punkdramon and Masheedramon, both still blushing.


As the weeks passed, Masheedramon and Punkdramon got plump, they enjoyed the pamering of their husbands. " Do you need anything Masheedramon?" Asked Lobodramon as he fluffed her pillow as she sat in the lawn chair. " I'm okay Loby." She replied, giggling softly to herself. " Do you need more diet coke Punkdramon?" Asked Grizzlymon. " Yes please Grizzy." She replied as she handed him her glass and he headed back inside. " there so funny, they ack like we're unable to do anything." Replied Masheedramon as she rubbed her enlarge stomach. " I know but hey, when do we great treated like queens." Replied Punkdramon. Zashomon was off in a little field of flowers just a little ways off from the house. She was picking flowers for her mom and Punkdramon " Mom will love these pink ones, and Punkdramon will like these yellow ones." She said to herself as she picked. Then she noticed a shadow over her and she turned around to see a champion black and white wolf type digimon with icy blue eyes. from its looks it was female. Zashomon dropped her basket and screamed it picked her up in its mouth and carried her off into the forest.


Okay I now add that the digimon that took Zashomon is Darukumon's wife Candramon and mother of his son Zoranmon, who will show up later.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PunkWolfGirl on July 2, 2007, 6:29:22 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlCute!!! could You Make It That Wolfdramon Isn't Happy That He's Going To Be Grandad Again Lol xP That'd Be Funny Haha. And Also Could You Add Kuramon? Btw.... She's Younger Than Lobodramon And She's The Same Age As Zashomon :O Interesting Huh? ^-^

Aquaberry15 on July 3, 2007, 2:05:23 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15I'll add that and Kuramon in the next chapter. ^^ I'll just say she was away at summer camp. XD

Falconlobo on July 2, 2007, 8:35:16 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice beginning^^ poor kid

ginathehedgehog on July 2, 2007, 4:45:18 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwwwww, so cute! I love this chapter! Do you want Beardramon to be in Digimon Destiny so Punkdramon can be pregnant too? Aqwesome chapter!
 
Masheedramon: Oh, I hope Zashomon is ok! T_T