Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Meeting Zoranmon

Well this is number three in the series of my digimon.

So now we move on to Lobodramon, the son of Wolfdramon and Okamimon. ^^

Chapter 3 - Meeting Zoranmon

Chapter 3 - Meeting Zoranmon
"ZASHOMON!" Screamed Masheedramon as she stood up and saw Candramon carry off Zashomon. Lobodramon along with Zorromon and Wolfdramon gave chase but they coulden't tell where they went. " Damn it!" Said Lobodramon as he punched a tree. Suddenly a younger wolf/fox digimon came running up, she was light brown with colorful tips and stripes and had blond hair tipped purple. " Whats going on?" She asked turning to her father Wolfdramon. " Kuramon, a digimon just carried off Zashomon." he replied. Kuramon was surprised, so many things had happened sence she had just come back from summer camp. " My baby, carried away by some digimon!" Cried Masheedramon, Punkdramon was patting her back and trying to sooth her. " We'll find that digimon and get back Zashomon!" Growled Lupinmon, as she did pick up a faint scent of Darukumon coming from the wolf digimon. Wolfdramon though had his mind on something else, he wasn't too frilled to being a grandpa again but deep down he did show love for the unborn digimon.

Zashomon was trying not to cry as the black and white wolf digimon carried her off. They suddenly stopped at a cave where she placed her in a cage made out of bamboo. She looked around the small cave an noticed another digimon sitting at a fire, a Boarmon was cooking above the flames. " Welcome home mother." Said the digimon as it turned to Candramon. He was a scrawny version of Darukumon, but with icy blue eyes and red pupils. " Good to be back Zoranmon, I brought a little prisoner." She replied placing a large white paw on the bamboo cage " A relative of Lupinmon." Zashomon then remembered, she had heard the story of a digimon that hated her great grandmother so, his name was Darukumon. " Keep an eye on her, I'm going for a walk." Replied Candramon as she ran off. Zashomon then noticed that Zoranmon cut off some meat from the Boarmon and placed in on a tin plate along with one full of water and placed it in her cage. " Don't worry, I won't hurt you." He said as he turned back to the cooking meat but with a gentle smile on his face. Somehow Zashomon knew she could trust him.

Yeah Zoranmon is a new faveorite of mine, even though he looks like his father he is kind and sweet, I have somethings planned in the future for him. ^^

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on July 3, 2007, 4:18:09 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute maybe he could become good and they can get together^^

Aquaberry15 on July 3, 2007, 5:21:29 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15That's what I'm planning. ^^

Falconlobo on July 3, 2007, 5:27:29 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobothought so^^

ginathehedgehog on July 3, 2007, 3:49:53 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome chapter! Zoranmon sounds very different from his parents and very sweet!
 
Masheedramon: Well at least I know that Zoranmon won't hurt her ^^