Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A new friend

Well this is number three in the series of my digimon.

So now we move on to Lobodramon, the son of Wolfdramon and Okamimon. ^^

Chapter 4 - A new friend

Chapter 4 - A new friend
Durning the time that Zashomon was in the cage, she coulden't help but watch Zoranmon. He had never known his father but he knew of the things he had done and hated it. She was surprised when one night he walked up to her and opened her cage, making sure Candramon was asleep. " Zashomon, do you mind if I talked to you outside?" He whispered. Zashomon nodded and fallowed him a ways to the stream. He took a deep breath and turned to her " Zashomon, I am very sorry for what my mother has done, she has always wanted revenge for my father's death and wants me to fallow in his footsteps." Zashomon coulden't bieleve what she was hearing, she felt sorry for him. " All I want to do is live a life that has no blood shed, no death, just happiness and joy." He replied as tears flowed down his cheeks into the water. " Oh Zoranmon..." Replied Zashomon as she hugged his leg, then he de-digivoulved into a digimon about her size but a little bigger and he still looked like Darukumon. " Zashomon, you brought me back to my Rookie form Zoramon!" He said surprised. Zashomon turned from him, blushing. " Thank you." He replied, blushing as well.

Back at the house, Punkdramon had finally gotten Masheedramon to sleep, she closed the dorr softly behind her. " How is she?" Asked Lobodramon, still mad and what happened earlier. " Shes sleeping, but she dsen't need anymore stress with the baby due soon." She replied before sitting down next to Grizzlymon. " We need to go save her guys, I sented Darukumon on that digimon." Replied Lupinmon from her spot beside Zorromon. " But how?" Replied Okamimon. Wolfdramon then stood up " I know! We'll go by night and take her back while it's sleeping!" Leopardmon then spoke up " But what if it wakes up?" Wolfdramon hung his head in defeat. "I know! We'll do it when its not there!" Replied Sunnydramon. Everyone agreed with the plan.

Yeah I wanted a sweet moment between Zoranmon and zashomon, their so cute together! ^^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on July 9, 2007, 3:12:40 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawwwww, so cute! ZashomonxZoraanmo forever! Awesome anc cute chapter!

Falconlobo on July 6, 2007, 10:23:35 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyay for cute couples^^