Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Escape!

Well this is number three in the series of my digimon.

So now we move on to Lobodramon, the son of Wolfdramon and Okamimon. ^^

Chapter 5 - The Escape!

Chapter 5 - The Escape!
The next day, Candramon didn't take her eyes of Zoranmon. " Zoranmon, I can tell you have grown feelings for that little mutt!" She growled, lashing her tail. " Mother Zashomon is just a friend!" Replied Zoranmon. " Your a liar!!!!" She snarled as she lunged for Zashomon in her cage but Zoranmon went in front of her and the two wolf digimon were fighting fang and claw, blood splatered the cave floor. Zoranmon bit down hard on Candramon's leg and she howled in pain, giving Zoranmon time to open the cage and put her on his back " HOLD ON!" Zoranmon ran out of the cave with Zashomon holding on tight as Candramon came after them, her ice blue eyes burning like fire " You'll pay for this Zoranmon!!!!!!!"


About that time, Lobodramon, Wolfdramon, Zorromon, Grizzlymon, Leopardmon, and Sunnydramon had headed out to get Zashomon. Lupinmon had stayed behind with Punkdramon and Masheedramon at the house. " Do you guys hear that?" Asked Zorromon as he hear running footsteps coming their way. Suddenly Zoranmon and zashomon came out from a clump of trees. " ZASHOMON!" Said Lobodramon as he ran up and took his daughter off of Zoranmon's back. " DADDY, I'm so glad to see you!" She replied hugging him. Lobodramon then turned to Zoranmon " Thank you for bring back my daughter.....but may I ask if you are related to Darukumo?" He asked. Zoranmon nodded " I am, I'm his son Zoranmon." He replied. " The digimon who stole Zashomon is my mother Candramon, and shes looking for us now." Lobodramon placed his paw on Zoranmon's shoulder " You come with us, its safe there." He replied, the others nodded. " Alright, I'll come." He replied. As they walked back, Zashomon walked beside him, she felt safe when she was around him.

Yep Zoranmon and Zashomon are safe for now, trust me the peace won't last for long with Candramon on the loose!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on July 11, 2007, 6:27:55 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogwow! Another awesome chapter! Yay, Zashomon is safe!

Falconlobo on July 10, 2007, 1:19:45 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboMean mom

PunkWolfGirl on July 10, 2007, 12:50:42 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYAY!!! She Escaped! Whoooooo!

Wolfdramon -Mumbling- I Swear I'll Kill That Darukumon And Candramon. >.<