Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - DIMITRI RE-JOINS

The story of how I (being Arpeggio) lived after Sly turned matters to Clock-La and after the horrid beating I took! A must for any real Sly Cooper fan! Enjoy!

Chapter 6 - DIMITRI RE-JOINS

Chapter 6 - DIMITRI RE-JOINS
THE STORY OF ARPEGGIO AFTER SLY TURNED MATTERS TO CLOCK-LA CONTINUED:
"What do you mean, you won't come?" Kara asked, gently. "We need you! Neyla will take over the WORLD if you can't help us! Please?" Kara's eyes grew wide and her lip stuck out. I knew that face. It was the same face that Neyla had used to get whatever she wanted from me. It was the look Rajan had used on me when he had needed more money. I had always obeyed those looks. They were just so irresistable. It was amazing how cats could do that. I knew Dimitri would fall for it, too. Unfortunatly...
"Sorry, kitty. I don't fall for THAT no more. I had a girlfriend once who was a Cheetah. She used same look to make Dimitri go to her races. It don't work no more, dig?" Dimitri turned.
That's when things got rather upsetting, yet pleasing in some sort of way, but if I told you I would reveal what happens next, so...here's what happened next!
Kara's sweet and innocent face changed to a scowl as soon as Dimitri had turned. "I hoped I wouldn't have to do this, but..." She sprang into the air so suddenly Dimitri's ex-girlfriend couldn't have been faster. She pounced on top of poor Dimitri, who never saw it coming. She rolled over so that he was on his back and so she was glaring deeply into his eyes. She reached a hand out and her scepter raced into her hands. She pointed it at my scaly friend. "Either you come, or you get a no-expenses-payed trip to the Emergency Room! Which do you choose?" she tilted her head a bit.
Dimitri only laughed. "Ha! Dimitri is not afraid of kitty-cats! All except my tiger friend, that is!"
"Rajan is my cousin! I suggest you come with us before I tear you to shreds better than my cousin EVER could! You understand?! Oh! And speaking of Cousin Rajan, he wants me to let you know your order is ready!"
"Oh, finally! I have been waiting for that cracker-box to finish it all month! That's very good news!" Dimitri grinned.
"AHEM?!?" I grunted, scowling in Kara's direction. She looked over at where I stood, tapping my foot and crossing my wings.
"Oh, sorry!" she said with a sweet smile. "NOW ARE YOU COMING OR WILL I HAVE TO RIP YOU TO SHREDS?!?!" Kara's sweet smile and voice were immeadiatly changed to a angry face and roaring voice. She was so fierce, she even startled me!
"Fine. But you have to pay Dimitri, dig? I been low on the customers." Kara looked to me as if passing the question to me.
"You will get more money than you have ever imagined." I said nodding.
"I can imagine a big bunch, little cracker-box." Dimitri said, as though he didn't believe me.
"And I can give a lot more than that!" I said, smiling. Dimitri pondered this awhile. He looked to me, Kara, and to his cruise ship, where the second mate and the passengers stared out the window.
"Alright, bro. I come with you. But you gotta give me the bling!" he said with the tiniest grin.
"I will not forget! Cross my heart! You can trust me!" I said smiling.
I nodded to Kara to let him up, and she obeyed reluctantly.
"Welcome to the crew once again, my old friend."

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hawiian_Tiger on July 2, 2006, 8:38:33 AM

Hawiian_Tiger on
Hawiian_TigerDimitri: Dat was NOT cool bro! I hated that moment! And I STILL need my bling bro!
Me: Oh can it Dimitri! But Peggio, be nice to Dimitri or els I'll have Rajan tear YOU to shreds!

Arpeggio on May 7, 2006, 3:16:16 AM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioLOL :)

mystic_rat_theif on January 15, 2006, 1:51:55 AM

mystic_rat_theif on
mystic_rat_theifYAY KARA! THE POWER OF PERSUASION! LOL

The_Beast_Within on December 22, 2005, 6:36:10 AM

The_Beast_Within on
The_Beast_WithinDoing great so far! Keep it up!

Arpeggio on December 13, 2005, 1:04:20 PM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioErrr.........for all my loyal readers.......might be a while for next chapter!!!! AM REAAAAALLY sorry, but I've been busy lately.....unless....I'll try and work on the story tomorrow, 'k!

Arpeggio on December 12, 2005, 4:10:19 AM

Arpeggio on
Arpeggioyay! Can't wait to read it! Here I go...

Immortally_Broken on December 9, 2005, 5:18:27 AM

Immortally_Broken on
Immortally_BrokenOh, but I got my story up Arpeggio! Go comment or I'll sick Kara on ya! -Not that I'll have to...9_9-

Immortally_Broken on December 9, 2005, 5:16:44 AM

Immortally_Broken on
Immortally_BrokenIt's true.. O_o;

Arpeggio on December 2, 2005, 7:29:47 AM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioNo...not even MURRAY would want to, because she'd snuggle him and love on him forever!

Sly on December 1, 2005, 5:05:20 AM

Sly on
SlyCOOL don t want to run in to her i a dark alley ......unless your murry