Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - THE WILD RIDE TO HOLLAND

The story of how I (being Arpeggio) lived after Sly turned matters to Clock-La and after the horrid beating I took! A must for any real Sly Cooper fan! Enjoy!

Chapter 8 - THE WILD RIDE TO HOLLAND

Chapter 8 - THE WILD RIDE TO HOLLAND
THE STORY OF ARPEGGIO AFTER SLY TURNED MATTERS TO CLOCK-LA CONTINUED:
So we set off for Holland. As we waited, Kara, who was VERY recourseful, just became MORE recourseful. "How about some video-games?" she asked.
"Of course, not!" I squaked. "I heard those things fry your eyes! And besides, we couldn't play them anyway. Neyla's blew up when my old blimp did."
"Well, you forgot how resourceful I can be!" I only sighed. I NEVER would forget THAT.
She dug through a pack she had brought, then pulled out a black box. "Ta-da! Playstation 2! Complete with wireless controller and all the essential cords!"
"But, we don't have no TV." Dimitri whined.
"Never fear!" said Kara, grunting as she pulled something out. Oh, my gosh! No, she...HOW did she?!? I sighed. Leave it to Kara to fit a whole big screen TV in her tiny backback. "Here we are, then!" she said, looking rather pleased with her self. "And you thought NEYLA'S tiny TV fried eyes! This baby's got 25 TIMES the frying power!"
Dimitri just looked at it, dumb-founded, and drooling. He grabbed a cell phone out of his pocket. "Hey, Richie? Yeah, is Dimitri. Order bunches of those giant screen TV's for the Cruise Ship, dig?" Then he hung up, despite the desperate pleads on the other end about the cost.
"All done!"
I turned to see Kara, TV, Gamestation (or whatever it's called), and all hooked up behind her. Dimitri crawled along the floor on all fours as though he were some sort of wild Iguana. That was new, even for HIS "silky enigma".
"What games you got?"
"Sly Cooper 1 and 2, and some other stuff." she answered Dimitri. "Sly 3 hasn't come out yet. Something about the story line not being fulfilled yet, or something like that. We can play Sly 2. I just got to a new area."
I just ignored Kara and Dimitri as they turned on the little electronic hypnotic device. The Contessa would be pleased to get her claws on THAT. Well, at least, the OLD Contessa would. This train of thought led me right back on track to where we were off to.
"We're flying around 50 feet above the area where the ACES are held!" called Orville.
"You are a smart parrot, Arpeggio." I thought. "A veeery smart parrot."
"Sorry, Kit-Kat." Dimitri said, tossing his controller onto the floor. "Dimitri gots to be someplace." Dimitri ran up to me. "When we gonna land, 'lil cracker-box?"
"Oh, we're not going to land." I said, I felt a sly smile creep onto my beak. "That would take too much time. And we're hoping on reaching Canada by Thursday."
Orville walked up, strapping a parachute onto Dimitri. "Wait!" Dimitri yelled. "Dimitri doesn't like heights!!!"
"Well, I'm afraid you don't know what you signed up for, then." I said, my smile growing. "Did you think that only the contestants would get to fly in this event? I must say, Dimitri, I am rather envious of you..."
Dimitri's face looked frightened and angry.
"...getting to see the world, flying down from the heavens. Ah, well, I shan't keep you waiting. Ta-ta!" And with that, I shoved Dimitri off the edge, and he fell with a shriek. He pulled his parachute right away.
"Aww, where's the fun in that?!?" Kara called down to him. "Free-falling is cool!" With that she turned her gaze to the deep night. She looked very majestic, just then. Her hair flapping in the wind, and her tail doing the same. She reminded me of Neyla. The way I used to see her. Full of ability and wonder. A shook my head to remove all the memories as she walked off.
I saluted my men with a smile and followed her inside. She went strait back to her video-games. It was hard to believe how beautiful she had previously looked, because now she looked like a lazy couch-potato. It's amazing how cats can do that.
"YES!!" I heard her yell. "Got passed that!"
I turned to look, and saw on the screen a rather handsome looking parrot! He looked familiar, but I didn't know where from.
"Hey! Look, Peggie! It's you!" Kara said, pointing at the screen. I KNEW I recognized him! It was ME! Neyla HAD been telling the truth! To think that people all over the world would know about me! Sly Cooper wasn't a rip-off game AFTER ALL! At least not number 2! What an ACHIEVMENT! What an HONOR!!! What an-
Suddenly, the pixel version of Neyla jumped into the Clockwerk frame, and I said a few familiar things. "This is PREPOSTEROUS! You're my protége! Not the next candidate for my immortality! I demand you exit the Clockwerk frame or...OR..." BANG!!! I was crushed. Literally.
That night when I went to bed, all my pride had decreased by a whopping 98 %...

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Arpeggio on February 18, 2006, 10:45:29 AM

Arpeggio on
Arpeggioyes! I know exactly how the story will end and you all doooooon't!!!!!! NYAHNYAH!!!!!!! XD

Immortally_Broken on February 10, 2006, 10:30:26 AM

Immortally_Broken on
Immortally_BrokenAnd don't be sad, 'Peggie...Neyla betrayed us all...We're gonna get revenge soon!

Immortally_Broken on February 1, 2006, 7:12:14 AM

Immortally_Broken on
Immortally_BrokenYeah...What's funny is that I actually have one! -does the big-screen T.V. dance-

Arpeggio on January 16, 2006, 11:38:53 AM

Arpeggio on
Arpeggio*Sigh*...thanks...oh, and that would be KARA's big screen TV...

mystic_rat_theif on January 15, 2006, 2:04:18 AM

mystic_rat_theif on
mystic_rat_theifOH, AND continue PLEASE!

mystic_rat_theif on January 15, 2006, 2:03:41 AM

mystic_rat_theif on
mystic_rat_theifPeggie, you might be sad for getting squished (lol) BUT AT LEAST YOU HAVE A WIDE SCREEN TV!

Immortally_Broken on January 14, 2006, 8:20:28 AM

Immortally_Broken on
Immortally_BrokenAw, 'Peggie. Don't be upset about getting squishied! You were still cute, ne? Besides, you're alright now, right?

Riiiight?

Yeah!

Snows-wolf on January 13, 2006, 10:01:38 PM

Snows-wolf on
Snows-wolfApeggio! This is a great story, sorry about getting...well...squashed! Anyhoo I love the story!

Arpeggio on January 11, 2006, 1:38:43 AM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioThaaaaaaaank yew!

Toky on January 9, 2006, 2:07:54 PM

Toky on
TokyWow, this is getting good! Keep it up! :D