Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - THE BEAST AWAKES

The story of how I (being Arpeggio) lived after Sly turned matters to Clock-La and after the horrid beating I took! A must for any real Sly Cooper fan! Enjoy!

Chapter 11 - THE BEAST AWAKES

Chapter 11 - THE BEAST AWAKES
THE STORY OF ARPEGGIO AFTER SLY TURNED MATTERS TO CLOCK-LA CONTINUED:

The next morning, I awoke at 5:30. I yawned and stretched a wing, then I walked very sleepily out into the main area of the blimp, where I expected to be alone. I was nearly surprised to see Kara up and about, doing the same thing as I had left her doing the prievous night. She turned to look at me and smiled. "Oh! Hi, Peggie!"
"How long did you stay up last night?" I asked in wonder.
"Oh, about 3:00 AM." she said, as though it were no great thing.
"How early did you wake this morning?"
"Oh, about 4:00." Kara shrugged as she continued playing. She amazed me. How could anyone stay awake from 4:00 AM yesterday to 4:00 AM today with only an hour's rest? "It's really not all that hard, you know." Kara said suddenly, reading my thoughts...AGAIN...
Suddenly, Orville burst in through the doorway. "Mr. Arpeggio, Sir! Come quickly! The ice is nearly all melted and the bison's waking up as we speak!"
"Well, hurry along, then!" I said. "Get out of the way so we can see!"
Before I could tell what was happening, I was snatched up, dragged right over Orville, and was standing right in front of Bison. I looked up, feeling very dizzy. It was Kara. I could only WISH I was that fast. I shook the thoughts from my head and looked ahead of me. Feet. I looked farther up. Knees. I raised my head as far up as it could go.
I almost didn't want to look. I knew Jean-Bison. I remembered when he had first thawed out. Anger had shook his poor, old brain. He went on a rampage of anger and hate. As you probably well know, Jean-Bison was a bison older than one-hundred years of age, although he doesn't look it. Back in his younger days, he took a few risks in his mining and ended up freezing himself alive. Back when the KLAWW Gang was together, he was our importer and exporter of illeagal spice. But then Sly Cooper came along and ruined his trains, and well-you know the story. After Clockwerk was destroyed and most of the KLAWW Gang members were thrown in jail, well...we never quite learned what happened to him, but we DID know that Jean-Bison had froze again, and now...he had returned!
I stared up into his beady little eyes, but they did not return my gaze. He looked back and forth rapidly. "Where are they?!" he shouted, looking all around.
"Who?" Kara dared.
"The cute little baby penguins! I need to rescue them but-where are they?!" the bison answered, frantically moving about.
"'Cute little baby penguins'?!" Kara said, trying her best not to laugh.
Jean-Bison scowled at her. "You got somethin' to say, Kitty?"
I sighed. He still had his rough attitude. Bison heard that sigh. He looked down. "Hey! Arpeggio! It's been a while hasn't it? Or...wasn't it just the other day? I don't remember these things no more. How you been? And wow! Look at Neyla! She sure has changed!" Jean smiled at Kara.
Kara's eyes grew wide. "Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no! Let's get one thing strait, buddy. I am NOT Neyla! Don't EVER call me Neyla! If you ever FORGET that I'm not Neyla, you will PAY!"
"Oh, ok, little miss Neyla." Jean-Bison said, looking away.
He obvisouly wasn't paying any attention. If he were, he would have understood the first time. But then, Jean WAS quite a stubborn bison. Was he only pushing Kara's buttons? Well, either way, he would never, EVER, forget Kara's name after what went on a half a second afterward.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Immortally_Broken on October 6, 2006, 6:36:39 AM

Immortally_Broken on
Immortally_BrokenYay, Kara's a lot more feminine than me; but she's also a lot easier to anger. xP

Arpeggio on October 9, 2006, 4:38:05 AM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioIt's the truth...do you mind that I make her so feminine?

Immortally_Broken on October 9, 2006, 5:17:25 AM

Immortally_Broken on
Immortally_BrokenOh no, she's supposed to be. You captured her perfectly. o.o

mystic_rat_theif on June 3, 2006, 2:27:38 AM

mystic_rat_theif on
mystic_rat_theifyayayaay! GIRLY FAN IS RIGHT! PEGGIE!!! I'VE MISSED YOU!! Omg! this is awesome!!! I LOVE YOU JEAN!

Arpeggio on August 13, 2006, 2:33:44 PM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioAww, thank you! I missed you too! I HAVE to add a new chapter soon, don't I? I luff Jean too! ^_^

Arpeggio on May 11, 2006, 11:27:23 AM

Arpeggio on
Arpeggio>< Thanks! My idea of Kara is, she's a bit femanine, but she's got plenty of spunk and tough-girl attitude to back it up.
>< Eee! Fangirls! That makes 2, I think. I know Mystic_rat_thief is one as well! I never knew my writing would be so popular!

Immortally_Broken on May 11, 2006, 11:18:58 AM

Immortally_Broken on
Immortally_BrokenBwaahahahahaaaa!!!

Kara: Ditto. :O

Okay, fact: I absolutely LOVE this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!

You got Kara down so well, and Bison was just great. xD I'm a fangirl of your story now.

Arpeggio on May 4, 2006, 8:03:04 AM

Arpeggio on
Arpeggio^^ Well...it SOUNDED Bison..y....Well, glad you like the story cuz it's no where NEAR done! :D

Weirdo on May 2, 2006, 9:38:40 PM

Weirdo on
WeirdoMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 'little miss Neyla...' xDDDDD This is wonderful story, PLEASE CONTINUE! ME WANTS MORE WONDERFUL STORY! *faves*