Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

The Pharoah has an orphaned niece that has lived with him ever since she was litte. She doesn't know that Her uncle is the Pharoah and she inherits his position because he had been hiding it from her. She meets a Priest her age and he knows this secret.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3






Chapter 3











Pharoah Atemu











I headed back to the palace, thinking over my words. Something tells me that she can't do this without my help. It's like a sixth sence. I lay in my bed trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. Something tells me that something bad is going to happen. It's going to be a long night.











Priestess Genivieve











We ran until we lost them, which wasn't for a long time. We started walking until until morning and I collasped and fainted from being tired.











Priest Chase











Genivieve was being awfully quiet, so I decided I wanted to talk to her. "Genivieve," I said trying to get her attention. ". . ." I heard no answer. "Genivieve?" I turned her way. She was about 20 feet away and laying unsonsious on the sand. I ran up to her, kneeling down to feel a pulse. She's still alive. I checked her bag and got some water out of it. I poured a good bit in her mouth and about a minute later, she awoke. "Genivieve, are you alright?" I asked her. "Yes. . . I. . .I think so. . ." She replied weakly. "Well, we need to get going, for there is only three more days until the ball," I said, knowing that she is in no condition to walk. "But Chase, I'm in no condition to w-," she said and I hushed her with a finger to her lips and she blushed. I scooped her up in my arms and I blushed as she put her arms around my neck. We bored into each other's eyes with a dead silence as I kept walking.











Priestess Genivieve











It was silent and it was making me uncomfortable. "You know, I think your kinda cute. I really do like you," I said and he turned a very deep shade of crimson. "I. . . I like you too," he told me and I turned the same shade. We both grinned at each other and then he raised my head up, slowly. He quickly pressed his lips against my cheek and pulled away, smiling at me. I raised my head slowly up to his and gently pressed my lips on to his and they stayed there; I couldn't pull away. They just stayed there. After a few seconds, I felt unparilized and pulled away. I opened my eyes. There he was, looking at me with trust, love, and lonleiness at the same time. We said nothing to each other the rest of the day.











Priest Chase











'That kiss. . . that kiss.' That was the only thing running through my head. It seamed like the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was still carrying Genivieve; I was still holding her. "Umm. . . Chase, I think I can walk now," she told me. "No," I replied. "You need to rest." "But so do you!" She excliamed, her eyes boring into mine. "Well, if you instist," I said with no feeling. I was nightime and everyone was asleep. I put her to her feet and she summoned her rod, It appeared out of mid air. I guess she hid it there so she wouldn't have to hide it there. She was a smart girl, like no one I've seen before. Genivieve then summoned us our pillows and took our blankets out of her bag. She handed my set and I put on the desert sand beside her. As we lay down, she spoke to me. "Chase," she said. "Yes?" I replied. "Promise me that at your ball, that is if you do go, that you won't choose that girl over me," She said with the look of sorrow in her eyes. "I promise," I told her as I went to sleep.











* * *











I awoke the next day feeling refreshed and rejuvinated. Genivieve was still asleep so I just watched her. "She's so beautiful," I said to myself as she breathed steadily. About 15 minutes later she awoke. I cleaned up for her as she made some bread for breakfast (seeing that we haven't eaten in days)using a fire summoned by her Millinium Rod. She knows only how to work it a little. The only thing she knows is the summoning charm. (as to how that is the only thing she has used besides the reversing charm) "Genivieve, I have a strong sence that there are answers for you going east." I informed her. "Then let's go!" She exclaimed excitedly and we started through the last part of our journey.











Priestess Genivieve











It has been a few hours since we started off this way. I noticed a building not to far from where we were standing. I happened to be holding my rod at the moment an it started growing warm. "Chase, I think we should try that mysterious looking building over there," I suggested and he nodded in agreement. As we entered, I started changing. "Genivieve, you have the Eye of Anubis on your forehead," He said and I didn't reply. My eyes had changed to the shape of my uncles and my personality changed to a serious manner. I turned to him, "Stay here," I told him in a deep undertone. He started following me. "I SAID STAY HERE!!" My eyes glowing red and my Millinium rod throwing him back. I walked on towards a hallway. I felt strong power there. As I walked the darkness grew darker and darker. "Ahh, my dear Genivieve, I've been expecting you." I heared a voice say.























--------











Ok, I know this chapter is extremely short, severely short, but I decided to make part of the climax chapter 4 and 5. I think it's gonna turn out pretty good and I can't wait to get to typing it. I've got (or what I think is-) great plans for this story. I hope you've liked it so far. . . which I doubt.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on November 30, 2006, 1:21:28 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14it's geting more and more intresting