Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Read this story. My friends and I are writing this. Some characters portray ourselves and our friends. It's funny. You'll like it.

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue






Crystal Keys











Prologue











Long, long ago a island far away from land, the great continent of Gevilon, there were five crystal keys. These keys held great power and destruction. With this power and destruction, it also held another ability. When these keys are found in the wrong hands, they possess the holders and makes them go mad. There was once was war fought by hundreds of warriors and the dark god, Xion. The war stoped because the great warrior, Gevil. He used five keys to trap the dark god, Xion, in a alter at Paramay island. He used the five crystal keys to lock him away. That is how the continent was named.











There were five kids named Zeek, Zing, Lamar, Flora, and Genivieve, that lived in Paramay. They were forced to slavery by the evil farmer named Josh. They chucked corn and they picked cotton and they fed the farmer steak, feeding him by their own hands. They only had one meal a day per person. Every time they would sneak a vegitable and the farmer would give them five lashes if he caught them. They would only get two hours of sleep a month. If they yawn, they would get ten lashes. If they blinked, they would get one painful, long lash in the eye so they couldn't blink anymore. This is their story.





































































































Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment