Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A New Day

Read this story. My friends and I are writing this. Some characters portray ourselves and our friends. It's funny. You'll like it.

Chapter 1 - A New Day

Chapter 1 - A New Day






Ch. 1 A New Day











"We're livin' in paradise," Zeek exclaimed dully as they were eating weekly meal.





"Heck yeah, you are!" The farmer said angrily with widened eyes.





"Heck yeah, we are," Zing mocked. They rest of the gang turned to him.





"Shut up!"





"Do you like your steak rare or medium rare?" Flora asked.





"I'm not telling you, and if you get it wrong, all five of ya are getting wipped!" The farmer said sternly. "Why?" Lamar asked dramaticly. The five slaved huddled up.





"I say we spin a bottle to pick the steak," Genivieve wispered.





"I say we flip a coin," Zing suggested.





"Mabey, but we gotta narrow it down to two degrees of steak," Zeek replied.





"The coin's good with me," Lamar offered.





"If I'm going to get wipped, I'm taking out on you Lamar!" Flora yelled. They laughed. "Okay, I've gotta coin," Genivieve said and she flipped it.





"What if it's heads? What if it's tells?" asked Zeek.





"If it's heads, we run out of here, if it's tails, we poison him and them run out of here. But it's not like he's going to have a chace to even get up or yell because I've got the most deadliest poison of all poisons," Genivieve told him.





"What is it?" They all asked at the same time.





"Oh, it's nothing, just Lamar's farts. I stored them in this here's bottle 'cause I knew they'd be handy one day," Genivieve said, smirking.





"I've got matches!" Flora exclaimed.





"I've got gas masks!" Lamar said.





"Where's my steak?" The farmer asked as he yelled.





"Just a few minutes, master," Flora replied.





"I want it in two minutes!" The farmer ordered. Genivieve summoned the bottle of bio- toxic farts out of mid air. "How do you do that?" They all asked her.





"I dunno, I guess I was born with it," Genivieve replied. Zing went to go fetch the grill.





"I'm going to go get the gas masks!" Lamar exclaimed happily, smiling.





"It just so happens that I've got matches in my pocked right now," Flora said. "I was planning to put fire to the crops today, but I just didn't have the time. I can just do it tomorrow"





"Aren't we going to be out of this place tomorrow?" Zeek asked.





"Yeah, I can just set fire to it when we leave, which will probably be tonight," Flora replied. Zing came back with the grill and set it down besides the window. Flora opened the grill lid and lit the matches. Lamar handed everyone their masks.





"Brace yourselves," Genivieve said while putting on her gas mask and she opened the bottle. She let the fumes take part in the fire and Flora flipped the steak. 30 seconds later, it was done. Everyone took off their gask masks. "Hold your breath," Genivieve suggested. Flora took the steak to the farmer. "Here you go master," Flora said and bowed. "Good, and I forgot to mention, I want Zeek to rub my feet after my evening meal. The farmer took the steak and he breathed in the fumes. His eyes suddenly got wide and he fell backwards in his chair. "It worked!" Zing said and they started running out of that wreched place they call paradise. "Flora, go catch fire on the crops, but pick some for food," Zeek said.





"Okay," she replied and hurried over to the crops. Flora got a few batches of corn and she lit the match. The fire spread quickly and they walked on, the light of the fire flickering on their faces. They noticed the farmer's wife, Delilah, going towards the ranch. "Oh, hello kids," she said walking by.





"Hello, Mrs. Farmer's wife," They said at the same time.





"What's that small little flame looking thingy in my husband's wonderfull, lively garden?" She asked. "Oh, that's nothing, it's just the neighbors. They have a fire that looks like it's in your husband's crops," Zeek informed her.





"Okay," She said and walked on. She was about five minutes away and then she relized something.





"Hey, we don't have any neighbors!" She said.





"Yes, we do, they moved in while you were at work," Lamar said. "Where do you work?"





"No time for that, I'm hungury," she said.





"Okay, we'll see you in a couple years when we're rich and well kept," Genivieve said. She walked into the ranch only to come out it a pitch fork. She barged to them and they started running towards the town. A few minutes later, they lost her. "Wow, she sure can run for an old lady," Flora said suprizngly. "Man, Delilah's stupid and so is her husband Josh," Zeek said.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

artyfowl on September 29, 2006, 10:04:29 AM

artyfowl on
artyfowlMORE MORE, please!!! i really wanna know wat happens!!! no one read my story much either but i sorta stopped typing it and dedicated myself to finishing it on paper. now it's sorta a race between me and my friend to see who get their story done first!