Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - We Have A Unicorn...

For those who look at Soinks_girl's art this is the rp story she was talking about. I hope ya'll really enjoy cuz i think this is ADORABLE!

Chapter 3 - We Have A Unicorn...

Chapter 3 - We Have A Unicorn...


Koto watched Snape and Zazrea disappear toward the dungeon, then she turned and walked back out side. She walked to Hagird's hut humming lightly to herself. When she reached the hut called, “Hey! Hagrid, where is Professor Firenze?” The hut door opened and Hagrid walked out. “Oh, `ello there Koto. He should be here soon. Come on inside and have a cup of tea.” With that he walked back inside and put the kettle. Koto waited a moment and then walked inside and sat at the large table. “So Hagrid, how is Firenze going to teach me?” Hagrid thought a moment and then said, “Well Koto, I don't know. He has said that being a shape shifter requires a tight hold on ones mental self. Chances are you are going to be doing a lot of concentrating and med—what's that word again?” Koto thought a moment, “Meditation?”

“Ya. That's the one, meditation.” Koto nodded. Hagrid then brought the kettle off the fire and poured the hot water into the teapot. A sudden voice startled Koto into almost dropping the teacups she was getting from the cabinet. “Hagrid, my friend, is Koto in there with you?”

“Yes! I'm just getting her some tea, to keep her from catching a chill ya know. Would you like use to bring the tea outside?” Hagrid called outside to Firenze. “Yes, that way we can discuss what I will be teaching her.” Hagrid walked outside while Koto followed him carrying the tea on a tray. She set the tea tray on a stump and poured the tea. They all took a cup for themselves and settled to begin the lesson. “Now, before the lessons can truly begin, we need to figure out what you main form is…” Firenze said then talking a sip of tea.

“LEAVE ME THE HECK ALONE!” Koto, Firenze, and Hagrid turned to see Zazrea, trailed by a group of girls. Suddenly he turned and ran into the dark forest. “You ladies there, get on back into the castle now. A lesson is in session here, go on.” Hagrid yelled obviously annoyed. Koto looked for Zazrea in the forest and when she didn't see him she sighed. She looked back at Firenze and asked, “What do you mean my main form?”

“Every shape shifter has a main form, all we have to do is look for any peculiar birthmark and it will tell me what you are. Take off your jacket and let me see your arms, that's the most common place to find one.” Koto stood and shed her jacket and rolled up the sleeves on her shirt. Firenze began to examine Koto's arms and Zazrea poked his head out of the bushes. “HA—” he started to yell but Hagrid hushed him with a hand to his own mouth. Zazrea watched quietly as Firenze examined Koto's shoulder, “The only birthmark that I know of is on my forehead.” Firenze stopped abruptly and then pulled back her bangs, “Oh my…Hagrid…go tell Dumbledore immediately…we have a unicorn here…”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

soniks_girl on May 5, 2005, 5:48:39 AM

soniks_girl on
soniks_girllol, it was actually leave me the h-e-double hockey sticks alone, but that'll work lol ^.^ YAY A NEW CHAPTER!!! HAPPY NESS MUCH!!! WRITE MORE SOON!!I WANT THEM TO FIND OUT THAT ZAZ IS A--------- nevermind.....::zips lip:: mybad ^v^